Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI

[Professions] Archy

So, I am considering going through and power leveling Archy once I hit 70 and get my Epic Flying. It seems like you get decent XP and I can do that in between dungeon ques. What are your experiences recently? I know I was able to get almost 3 levels from 80-83 when I did it on my Mage. I am wondering how many I could squeeze out from 70?
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
having 6 digs at a site now instead of 3 makes it even that much better.

And I don't know if it's just panda area only, but most of the surveys end up being close to each other instead of every other edge of the site.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
said by Antonica:

having 6 digs at a site now instead of 3 makes it even that much better.

And I don't know if it's just panda area only, but most of the surveys end up being close to each other instead of every other edge of the site.

Going to give it a shot tonight when I hit 70. That will break up some of the questing, while getting my profession up to current level. I think the increased flight speed now may actually make it worth it.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
Arch is actually pretty decent as far as exp now as well. I know at 85 the panda digs gave me almost 200k xp a dig site.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Ginjer
I am not a profession.

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
reply to Arsinic
I don't think it gave that much did it? I forget the exact amount x 6... but I thought it was like 12k or something.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
reply to Archivis
said by Archivis:

I am not a profession.

You are, and I get a lot of XP from digging you. Just saying you level me up.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
Three years and you are only level 5.

Ginjer
Premium
Honolulu, HI
said by Archivis:

Three years and you are only level 5.

That's what happens when you dig in the wrong holes. Apparently you are just common. I need to go find some rare digsites.
--

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Ginjer
Back to topic:

I just completed my first Panda rare, an umbrella, off-hand caster BoA, i463, and can be used from level 85!

I'm in the middle now of my second rare, a staff, I bet also BoA and i463?

I wish someone would post a list of the new rares for the FW challenged.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
Click for full size
These are the 3 new BoA crafted Archeology gear.
»wowhead.com/

Feralmordius

join:2011-01-18
My feral is going to enjoy leveling with that staff...