BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to chetly

Re: [Tampa] BHN Tampa Bay - New DVR/Set top guide

See I didn't even need to respond it was so fast...

chetly

join:2011-05-27
Saint Petersburg, FL

indeed - woke up with it this morning. Aside from not being an HD widescreen guide (which I can't grasp being entirely impossible) I happen to love it. The colors are so much better for viewing in all light situations. Twitter functionality, that should make some tweeters happy.

I sigh at the relief that FAVORITES sorting is back....woo hoo......

Randalllind

join:2007-04-30
Saint Petersburg, FL

1 edit

I think the TV Info/channel name need to be solid color and not transparent it is hard to read unless on a black screen when flipping channels. The blue for the channel name is hard on the eyes also maybe better if it was on a solid background. Other then that I like it.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to chetly

said by chetly:

indeed - woke up with it this morning. Aside from not being an HD widescreen guide (which I can't grasp being entirely impossible) I happen to love it. The colors are so much better for viewing in all light situations. Twitter functionality, that should make some tweeters happy.

I sigh at the relief that FAVORITES sorting is back....woo hoo......

So far you are the only one that noticed the favorites thingy....especially after all the grief I took when it went away.....
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

VZ_Chris

join:2005-05-11
Largo, FL
kudos:1

I noticed the favorites in a few seconds after playing with the new guide. It is what I was referring to about the channel sorting.