peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to bt

to bt

Re: Smoking ban inside your condo - Bylaw passed

said by bt:

said by cog_biz_user:

as a smoker (regardless of my desire to quit), i find comments on this topic to be strongly biased towards non-smokers making us feel like the nastiest people on the planet, far worse than pedophiles or murderers.

While not worse than pedophiles or murderers (or really, a long list of other things), there's still a reason for that - smoking is !#^ nasty.

I'm sure your kind will eventually elevate smokers to that status if you have your way.
said by bt:

It makes you smell $&!# nasty and it makes you look $@& nasty.

Some chicks, particularly in classic movies, actually look hot performing a symbolic fellatio on a smoke. But that's just me.

For the most part smokers just look like idiots when they start and then years later pitiful souls trapped in an addiction they don't have the will power to quit from.
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt

said by peterboro:

said by bt:

While not worse than pedophiles or murderers (or really, a long list of other things), there's still a reason for that - smoking is !#^ nasty.

I'm sure your kind will eventually elevate smokers to that status if you have your way.

No, but your kind will continue to think that regardless of what I say.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

Some chicks, particularly in classic movies, actually look hot performing a symbolic fellatio on a smoke. But that's just me.

Never could understand women putting a surrogate penis in their mouths when they could have the real thing.
{cue Coca-Cola theme music....It's The Real Thing.....}
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by peterboro:

Never could understand women putting a surrogate penis in their mouths when they could have the real thing.

Well unless I'm around they still aren't even close to the "real thing".
MaynardKrebs
Premium Member

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by MaynardKrebs:

said by peterboro:

Well unless I'm around they still aren't even close to the "real thing".

I'd be tempted to say that your head is swollen, but I won't.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium Member
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS

Anav

Premium Member

I dont know Maynard, Id have to say peterborough is definitely a bigger dick. ;-P
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by Anav:

I dont know Maynard, Id have to say peterborough is definitely a bigger dick. ;-P

It's peterboro and I like to think of myself as a prick.
MaynardKrebs
Premium Member

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by Anav:

It's peterboro and I like to think of myself as a prick.

Now that's just an annoyance