Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ltecajun

join:2012-10-02
Rayne, LA
reply to Skippy25

Re: deal or no deal?

Provide facts of Google bringing much good to many markets? Oh! Wait. My android... You are right. Next?

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO

So out of all of my message that is all you come up with?

Obviously you are admitting defeat and Android within itself is all I would need to say being it touches on so many other markets. Android alone helped to improve the entire mobile phone market or are you going to argue with that and demand proof?

Please tell -
How did you pick Google out of the bunch in failed promises to deliver when they are the only ones that have never failed to deliver on broadband out of the group?

Also, please provide proof (thought I would ask first) that the incumbents have not failed and did not get incentives for the last decade or 2 to improve their networks. HINT: You will need to come up with something creative here being the entire fact Google is there shows they failed. (Good luck!)

Lastly, please provide proof that Google entering these markets is NOT a good thing for the communities. Again, I thought I would ask first being you like to play this silly game.

I really dont expect a reply from you being that you will fail to live up to the challenge, but none the less it has been fun playing hasnt it?

ltecajun

Rayne, LA

Yeah! Go drink your Google cool-aid and let's continue this debate in a couple of years. Again what has Google provided that is worth a damn outside of Android which just recently has reached a point that truly is usable as a mobile OS. *crickets* I thought so. This should have been a Non-Corporate funded and built network to begin with to truly be successful. Now I understand the Liberal thinking that these companies have been taken in funds for a very long time, but that is the past. Even the new muni projects require some form of tax payer funding to eventually make it off the ground where they are profitable and sustainable.

ltecajun

Rayne, LA

By the way... This is the link to the LUS Fiber pricing for their services. Completely funded via Bonds.
»www.lusfiber.com/index.php/inter···ng-guide

Skippy25

join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO
reply to ltecajun

Lets assume just for a moment that Google has done no good beyond Android and you win that one argument being that is really irrelevant to this project.

Where are your answers to my other questions? *crickets*

And I know how LUS was funded. It was funded the way a muni should be if a private company has failed to deliver what the community wants and is unwilling to serve it as such. It was approved by the people and will be paid for by the people.

iano

@virginmedia.com
reply to ltecajun

Hmm, I wonder how google got so big\relevant without Android.
Maybe we should Google it and find out!

jjeffeory

join:2002-12-04
USA
reply to ltecajun

Oye!

What's with the **crickets** "I thought so comment"??

Too funny! You know you have to post before he can answer you.

Thanks for providing my daily entertainment!

jjeffeory

join:2002-12-04
USA
reply to ltecajun

Much better than TWC or at&t! Faster speeds too! Looks great!