join:2012-05-28
Burlington, ON
reply to trololol

Re: bell media channels launching in hd oct 4

722 is Comedy West.

trololol

@cgocable.net
reply to Gone
Anyone else getting "Not Authorized" on MuchMusic HD? Bravo HD was not authorized until yesterday, and now it works.

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4
reply to Hamilton1
Yeah, sounds like Comedy East and Comedy West.

Hamilton1

join:2007-10-28
Hamilton, ON
reply to burgoonster
I show two Comedy HD channels for some reason the first is 721 and the second is 722. They both have pretty much the same shows, but at different times. is the 722 a timeshift channel?

MysticGuitar

join:2012-04-12
Waterdown, ON
reply to boredguy
Space HD still isn't available where I am.

boredguy

join:2002-01-27
St Catharines, ON
reply to robman50
said by robman50:

said by elwoodblues:

said by boredguy:

Space HD (829) and Discovery HD (778) both showed up today along with Bravo HD (830) though that's saying not authorized.

Because they want "extra" for you to watch upconverted programming on those channels.

Well that is a rip off. I thought Space HD would be free since Space is a part of the basic pack. Glad I am canceling Cogeco TV and getting Shaw Direct so I can get the HD equivalent of the SD channels for free. Subscribe to Space and get Space HD for free.

Cogeco eliminated the BS HD fee a few months ago, if you subscribe to a channel you get it in both sd and hd. It's one of the reasons why i switched back from Shaw Direct. Bravo HD sayin not authorized was just a glitch, usually takes'em a couple days to get everything working right when they add channels.
--
What would Jesus do for a Klondike bar?

robman50

join:2010-12-14
Beamsville, ON
reply to elwoodblues
said by elwoodblues:

said by boredguy:

Space HD (829) and Discovery HD (778) both showed up today along with Bravo HD (830) though that's saying not authorized.

Because they want "extra" for you to watch upconverted programming on those channels.

Well that is a rip off. I thought Space HD would be free since Space is a part of the basic pack. Glad I am canceling Cogeco TV and getting Shaw Direct so I can get the HD equivalent of the SD channels for free. Subscribe to Space and get Space HD for free.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
reply to boredguy
said by boredguy:

--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

boredguy

St Catharines, ON
reply to boredguy
--

MysticGuitar

Waterdown, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Cogeco Cable
reply to boredguy
said by boredguy:

Figures the ones i'd actually care about (Space and Discovery) are the ones that don't get added.

Yeah, I was thinking the same exact thing.

At least we've gotten a few extra channels, though. Science channel seems to be extremely interesting.

boredguy

St Catharines, ON
reply to burgoonster
So far in St. Catharines they added

Science HD (826)
id HD (771)
Comedy HD (722)
BNN HD (818)
Bloomberg TV HD (817)
Animal Planet HD (827)
outTV HD (899)

Figures the ones i'd actually care about (Space and Discovery) are the ones that don't get added.
--

MysticGuitar

Waterdown, ON
reply to burgoonster
Space HD is not available yet, and it's no longer October 4th.

Do you mind sharing your source?

Farchord
Lost somewhere.

join:2004-08-28
Shawinigan, QC
kudos:1
reply to burgoonster
Not available in quebec yet it seems.

Paolo
Mr. Wireless

join:2004-05-29
canada
reply to MysticGuitar
guess what? today is october 4, tune in and see for your self. its channel 829

MysticGuitar

Waterdown, ON
reply to burgoonster
Wait, these channels are launching to Cogeco subscribers?

If so, I can't wait until Space HD releases. Been hoping for that channel for quite a while now.

burgoonster

join:2008-11-09
Hamilton, ON
launching oct 4

discovery hd 778
bravo hd 830
space hd 829
science hd 826
e hd 828
comedy hd 722
bnn hd 818
ctv news hd 819