All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Cows
join:2010-02-27

Cows

Arena Season opens today!

Wondering what everyone will be running this season.

I will be playing MLD as the resto Druid
and MLD as Lock
and MLD as human mage (cus its sooo op)

I really think this comp will do well this season so those were my first 3 classes to level up. Mages and resto druids are in a very good place right now so i would expect to see alot of them tonight.

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

Looks solid! I don't even know how to pvp atm. Trying to relearn stuffs. Rogue seems about the same. ( I think)

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU

About the same dmg and CC wise as before, but a lot less survivability.

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

Seems fair.

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to Cows

Premium Member

to Cows
Warrior/Warlock/???

Wait, I don't arena.

Yet.

(with that base for a comp, will I arena at all?)

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Cows

to Cows
Right now it looks like all my guild can put together for arenas will be rogue/mage/shaman. Most of our people just aren't into arenas, and only farm BG's for honor gear and HK's. Basically what drives a more serious PVP'er nuts. I hate the fact that no one would raid without the necessary addons, but they think nothing about going into a 40 man BG with 0 pvp addons and wonder why enemies get healed to full while they die 20+ times a BG.
Josof
join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

Josof to Cows

to Cows
goin with hunter over warrior this xpac.

Cake09
Premium Member
join:2009-09-29
united state

Cake09 to Cows

Premium Member

to Cows
Disc, Shadow, Rogue still on our 5v5, not sure what we will put in the other 2 spots yet.

RBGs first, then 5v5 is the game plan. Using a Druid FC instead of warrior this season.

Not sure if I will have time for 3s.

quatra
Premium Member
join:2003-06-22
Matthews, NC

quatra to Nick D

Premium Member

to Nick D
said by Nick D:

Warrior/Warlock/???

Wait, I don't arena.

Yet.

(with that base for a comp, will I arena at all?)

warrior/lock/druid!

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

said by quatra:

warrior/lock/druid!

This is what I'm running when I level up my Warrior.
Threatco
join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB

Threatco to Cows

to Cows
Why is resto druid so good this time around?
Cows
join:2010-02-27

Cows

Resto Druid have been given lots of cc, healing is good but not great and our mobility is insane.

CC they have cyclone, bear charge, bash, typhoon, roots and if tauren warstomp, all with no or a low CD

Healing with hots i find is more to stop dmg as it comes in, because if i get behind its hard to catch up as my big heal only heals for like 60k. Although once i get my 4 set bonus reducing the CD on an instant heal should help out. (dunno why i cant remember name right now) If it looks bad we still have tree form and natures vigil.

As for mobility OMG travel form, dash, stampeding roar and wild charge. Wild charge can be used to intervene just about anything making it very hard to keep us in place. Then if you can manage to get to us we have DMG reducing CD's like Barkskin and ironbark. The best part is most of these CD's are 60sec which means we can use them without fear we will need them later and wont have them.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to Cows

Premium Member

to Cows
soooooo they didnt reset MMR interesting.