how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Milfs of Pandaria

So, whose wife/gf is enjoying MoP with them? I'd say this our fav expansion other than BC. Pretty sure all the wife is going to do is play WoW Pokemon and never, ever level.....ever

What is your wife/gf liking about the expansion?

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1

she will level if she really wants to get some the pandarian battle pets

s1deout
Geek4Life
Premium
join:2003-12-10
Troy, OH
kudos:2
reply to Phantasee

Mine is 90 on her pally healer and doing her druid next.

She is not into the pet battles that much. Too busy getting ready for raiding.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to Phantasee

My wife is in a curious state. She switched to playing a warlock from her longtime main of a shaman for comp and gear balance reasons. She's liking the play style of a warlock thus far.

But she's anxious to get back to playing her shaman to get the achievements, which doesn't make sense because they're all account wide now. So I haven't been able to grind out the cloud serpent faction yet because we're waiting til we're raid ready to start those suckers up

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
reply to Phantasee

I wish mine was into gaming. Heck, she told me I should be thankful she still likes my cooking

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

lolwut?

Cows

join:2010-02-27
reply to Phantasee

My wife was leveling up untill i made the mistake of saying:
hey did you know you can now collect pets out in the world?
Now she is a Poke master of some sort and the char she was leveling for me is still 88.............

Damn you Pokewow!!

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Phantasee

My wife got a late start for this expansion... having a 2yr old and a 10mo. old is rough on mommy. Her main is at 88.5, and I plan on helping her grind out the last levels because I need her in my raids! lol.

But she loves the new stuff. She hates it when Blizz changes her hunter, though... she'd rather just get new gear and try new content, lol. I love her.

wabisuke

join:2007-01-23
Philippines
reply to Phantasee

What a letdown, was hoping to see some pics

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by wabisuke:

What a letdown, was hoping to see some pics

men really are like bottle rockets...

gotta warm up to the pics man. give it time.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
reply to Phantasee

pics of what?

Phantasee

Hammond, LA

Yea, what pics? What kind of pervs are you?? *looks through iPhone*

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2

My wifey likes her Pandaren Monk...She thinks she's cute. She always likes to hop on at the start of an expac and piddle around with the new stuff...

I haven't told her about pokewow yet...and I don't think I will.

I reckon with her approval I could post a pic of her on here...we'll see what she says. /snicker
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

if you haven't read through some other threads on here, i'd say keep the wife pics to a minimum. this is a gaming forum not a strange softcore voyeur site.

plus, you may be prepared to post a pic but you won't be prepared for some anon's hurtful comments.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
reply to mettachain

She's tired cranky and thinks computers are used for facebook, weather, and email. Nothing else.

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
reply to Phantasee

Lol, Metta. I won't be posting any pics. I still can't believe how much they actually copied Pokemon. I wonder what Nintendo thinks? This may be good for real Pokemon perhaps?

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to Snakeoil

my wife as well snake

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO
reply to Phantasee

My wife has spent most of her time in MoP doing pet battles and levelling her professions. She's also looking forward to the farming "mini-game". She did get her L85 hunter through the initial starting zone, then ran through Temple of the Jade Serpent with a guild group... but she has shown very little interest in leveling or questing so far. She says she wants to wait for the crowd to die down... I'm going to end up with two L90's (my hunter main and my DK alt) before she dings L86, then I'm going to get the whole, "I thought we were supposed to play WoW TOGETHER!!!" guilt trip. I should probably start leveling my L64 shaman, so I'll have someone to take through Pandaria with her.
Sigh (in advance).

And - when I first saw the title of this thread, I immediately thought of THIS topic:
»New Blood Elf Armor Revealed!!
... and thought, "a sequel... THIS should be interesting".

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

my wife started playing a panda but only got it to level 6. she bought the Digital Deluxe edition too for the mount and pet but really hasn't played a whole lot. she lets our 7 yr old play more. still won't let me xfer "her" lock to my account yet. one of these days i'm just going to steal it since i'm the only one who played in cata and leveled and got it raid ready.

i offered to level one of my toon with her Spriest as well but she's working all the time in a more sporadic schedule than i have so it's difficult.
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Phantasee

Hammond, LA
reply to Phantasee

Yea and the wife are attempting to level our shamans together. But due to IRL stuffs, we usually level separate and just run BG's/LFG together.

Cake
Premium
join:2009-09-29
united state
reply to Phantasee

My husband has not upgraded.

He is leveling a Panda while deciding if he will.

I made an attempt to lure him to 90 RBGs, but I got nowhere.

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

well, with some of these faction vendor hotfixes today, i might start enjoying gearing up again instead of grinding out rep from each effing faction...

if he sticks with his panda he could reach upper levels pretty quickly with their racial double rest XP.
--

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to Snakeoil

Same here my wife only checks Facebook, weather and emails, ahh and the Lotto Numbers of course

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB
reply to Phantasee

My girl friend had success raiding WoTLK but failed in epic fashion in Cata (Sorry hun).

She has hopes to raid this expansion, but her leveling progress has been a bit slow. I blame the availability of TV commercial free online.

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Phantasee

My wife loves the new expansion because there's less time she has to deal with me because I actually like playing again
--
Finally... Orioles clinch playoff spot! Go O's!

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

my wife is pissed i'm playing more now.

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI
reply to Phantasee

Here is a sad moment for the thread. My wife loves it when I play Call of Duty, SOCOM, Mario, Guitar Hero, NBA2k, Madden...

Wait for it..

SHE HATES WOW! Do you know what life is like with a spouse that hates this game?
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

my wife told me that yesterday when I was doing some last minute heroic for a chance to get gear for the raid last night.

said she hates the game. it kind of made me angry too though. she just bought the digital deluxe edition a couple days ago.
--

Ginjer
Premium
join:2009-08-14
Honolulu, HI

said by mettachain:

my wife told me that yesterday when I was doing some last minute heroic for a chance to get gear for the raid last night.

said she hates the game. it kind of made me angry too though. she just bought the digital deluxe edition a couple days ago.

wait, why did she buy the game if she hates it? Hell, if I get my wife to buy a copy, that is like a grand slam for me.
--
67 Pogasim (Monk Brewmaster), 85 Sunlock (Dwarf Lock), 85 Shocktrio (Draeni Shaman)

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

wanted to try the panda and have the mount and pet. i'm just gonna steal her account.

and are you seriously asking me to explain the logic of a womans thought process?
--