spc
uniqs

Jakiel00
join:2007-12-12
Mckinney, TX

Jakiel00 to Don69Fire

to Don69Fire

Re: [Classes] Monks???

Have 85 of all classes except for Rogue and Mage, but decided to level up a Monk from Level 1. Really are a blast to play so far, but at work all the time so looking to see if there is any early raid data yet. Most likely play a mystweaver, so if anyone knows how they are stacking up against other healers I would love to read about it. My main is a Holy Priest and healed on every other type of Healer out there, so wanted to make sure I had Monk on my list. Hoping it works out and the monk becomes my new main.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

raids were delayed release so no data for about 2 days maybe 3

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

raids were delayed? when? why?
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

the raids were delayed a week from launch so as of this moment no data but after today if they opened up or sometime this week, the new raids i speak of.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

ok so they weren't delayed from the original post that they would open a week from launch.

so today vaults of mogu'shan is open?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

Tuesday, Oct. 2 - Normal Mogushan Vaults
Tueday, Oct 9 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
Tuesday Oct. 16 - Second half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder
Tuesday, Oct. 30 - Normal Heart of Fear and Normal Terrace of Endless Spring (Must clear Heart of Fear first) with Heroic and Raid finder versions unlocking one week later