Oct - Dec Satellite Stuff For Sale & Wanted
Since posts for satellite equipment for sale, trade or wanted, placed in the appropriate forum here at BBR are very unlikely to get a response, welcome to the official, satellite stuff for sale thread.
Feel free to make one post here for any satellite equipment you are looking to unload or acquire. Here are the ground rules:
1. Post only about satellite equipment for sale/trade or wanted.
2. This thread is for consumers only, no dealers. Posts by dealers pretending to be consumers will be considered spam. Posting spam is the best way known to be banned from BBR.
3. Make exactly one post giving the information about your sale/trade/wanted stuff. Follow-up is to be conducted by IM or email only, not within this thread. If you need to amend your post beyond the period of time you can edit it yourself, IM a forum host to do it for you. Do not use the "hey mods" button for this purpose!
4. Do not respond to posts within this thread. Contact the author via IM or email. Responses in this thread will be deleted.
NOTE: Posts from anonymous users that do not contain an email address or some other way for them to be contacted will also be deleted because the only way to contact that person would be to REPLY IN THE THREAD!
5. Contact a forum host when the transaction is complete so your post can be removed. Do not use the "hey mods" button for this purpose.
6. Forum hosts will remove posts more than 60 days old or lock the thread and let it fade into history, regardless.
We will probably amend or add to these rules as we go. Posts that do not fall within these rules will be removed. Please contact a forum host if you notice a post not meeting the criteria above.
Do not use the "hey mods" button for this purpose.
grohgregDunno. Ask The Chief
Dawson Springs, KY
Known good HN7000S modem (not blacklisted)
Power adapter for above modem
2 watt TRIA: OSIRIS/TG2
Feedarm: Prodelin, for above TRIA
Struts: Prodelin, for above feedarm
Will discount for package deal. Photos available upon request. Contact me via site messaging system
HN7000S - 98cm Prodelin/2w "pure" Osiris - ProPlus - G16/1001H - NOC:GTN - NAT 22.214.171.124 - Gateway 126.96.36.199 - DNS 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 - Firefox 15/MSIE9 - AV/Firewalled by NIS2012
|reply to seagreen |
Re: Oct - Dec Satellite Stuff For Sale & Wanted
I've been trying to sell my Datastorm XF-3 for awhile with no luck using traditional pricing, so I am going to try something different: An auction.
Rules for the auction:
$5 minimum bid, no reserve
$5 bid increments
30 day auction, ending 8pm PST on Thursday, Dec 13th
Payment due at auction end
Buyer must arrange pickup in Austin, Texas
Bids accepted either by posting in my thread at datastormusers, or by e-mail to me (e-mail link for me is at the bottom of all datastormusers.com pages). In the latter case I will post to the thread, and name the bidder or leave it anonymous at their choice.
Who knows, you might get a big dish for $5!
This is a 1.2-meter Motosat Datastorm XF-3 with 4-watt transmitter. Includes base plate, control cable, J-1 controller, iDirect 3100 modem. Note that, if you are purchasing for new iDriect service, the provider may require a modem upgrade. Original retail for this system approximately $18,000
Dish was working when removed from our bus 3 weeks ago. It is stored in Austin, as we are now back in California.
Link to the DSU thread: »www.datastormusers.com/cgi-bin/u···825.html
Motosat self-pointing dishes: .74 meter G74 on 127W, SL-5 HD DirecTV|Hughes HN7000S|Verizon UMW190 Air Card|1990 Blue Bird Wanderlodge Bus "Blue Thunder"|Author of hnFAP-Alert, PC-OPI and DSSatTool