Premium Member
join:2002-12-20
Bradenton, FL

viperpa33s to brianiscool

Premium Member

to brianiscool

Re: bah

said by brianiscool:

I hate MetroPCS no one should merge with this company. They have terrible spotty coverage. You can never get a good signal indoors. Also they charge more money for 4G prepaid than T-mobile prepaid. Back out T-mobile stay far far away!

Where the hell are you living? I have had MetroPCS off and on for the past 5 years. There problems are no worse than AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile. I have 4G and I get 4 bars in my house constantly. I drive to work over an hour each way and never had a dropped call. I get 4-5 bars when I am at work, both indoors and outdoors.

MetroPCS business currently is geared towards the metro areas so of course you will get spotty coverage in the rural areas. Last time I looked MetroPCS is upgrading there coverage areas slowly but surely.

MetroPCS isn't good for people who travel allot. It's good for people who are on a limited budget. I can call any phone (home and cell) all hours of the day. I have unlimited text and web all for $50 a month. That $50 a month is with all taxes and fees included. I may not have the Iphone but I have the LG Esteem which is good enough for me.