uniqs
share rss forum feed

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to Hoombaba

Re: [MoP] Challenge Modes

They also removed the Golden Lotus requirement for Shado-pan and Celestial dailies.

So I suppose the answer is "no, because I'm now repping with all of them".

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast

That's a good step, but it's still fatally flawed and a huge step backwards for those of us who love alts. Who of us really wants to go through that stupid grind once, let alone twice, to get our alts in VP gear? I can barely tolerate it for one - I will NEVER do those every day.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Cox HSI

Apparently blizzard only wants you to play ONE toon this expansion.

i thought i was pissed when they didn't make the Therazane shoulder token BoA like they did with the Sons of Hodir ones in Wrath.

i thought i was pissed...i didn't know it could worse...until MoP. W...T...F...
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

Totally agree with you, I was thinking on having a class for every role this expac but it is going to be really hard just to keep on with one at a decent level.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

At least there should be tabards to farm all this rep easier and not with damn dailies.
--

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

Hiyup!

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
reply to Jobbie

I would imagine this would come, but for now we're totally screwed.
--
Here's the final bullet,
to put our love to death.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Yeah totally, I also hate seeing 30 VP for each random dungeon this goes well with their idea of people doing dailies to cap VP but screws up us dungeon crawlers and makes it even harder for dps to gear up.
--

mettachain
Goblineer

Azeroth

right now...even if you have the VP, you can't use it unless you're at least Revered with the factions
--
If you find the information in my post helpful or interesting, please throw me a Kudos. Thanks!

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

At least there should be tabards to farm all this rep easier and not with damn dailies.

Hell, I wouldn't mind the BC way of each dungeon has its own faction rep it gives. Granted it sucked crawling through slave pens and underbog on my hunter everyday, but I'd rather do that than dailies. Or at least the option between the two.

I'm also not into this farmville thing to level my cooking.
--
He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to mettachain

Exactly, it is hard to cap VPs at this time just to need to do those damn dailies to spend . But hey, you have "3 weeks" to cap your VPs so that is plenty of time right...RIGHT?

/saddwarf
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to bTU

said by bTU:

said by Jobbie:

Hell, I wouldn't mind the BC way of each dungeon has its own faction rep it gives. Granted it sucked crawling through slave pens and underbog on my hunter everyday, but I'd rather do that than dailies. Or at least the option between the two.

I'm also not into this farmville thing to level my cooking.

Totally agree with you there, at least give us an option for us non-daily fans.
--