Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Savious Zero

Re: No more good MMORPGs coming out?

Also, traditional open world pvp and mounts. The pvp in gw2 was boring as shit. I don't care about manning some catapult or capping a flag it whatever else. I just want to fight people.
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Savious Zero
Simply the best
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
I also enjoy healing.

Nesse

join:2009-06-12
Naperville, IL
reply to Savious Zero
said by Savious Zero:

Also, traditional open world pvp and mounts. The pvp in gw2 was boring as shit. I don't care about manning some catapult or capping a flag it whatever else. I just want to fight people.

You arent going to see mounts for awhile... if ever. They specifically talked about the reason for NOT including mounts in the game and ... paraphrasing here to try and its because they wanted the world to feel very large. I think the vistas do a great job of pushing that along. Also, WTF do you need mounts, with all the waypoints (unless they are contested as many seem to be in the higher levels) quickly traveling from point A to point B is usually fast and painless.

@ Ghastly... its worth noting that The Secret World themselves also had a 50% sale over the weekend.

That leads me to believe that TSW isnt doing so well. And unless they have changed the models since I last looked at the gameplay, it looks like they run with sticks up their butts and the attack model(s) are a bit on the lame side as well with what appeared to be one very repetitive attack.

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2
reply to Savious Zero
I don't think you played long enough, man....what you're asking for is there. I mean, you unlock abilities all the way up, but instead of the game handing them to you, and holding out, you get to choose which ones you want, and those that you don't. You would actually prefer it if the game chose what skills you get and when you get them....this would be an improvement?

Did you do Wv3 pvp as well as structured? There is plenty of "fighting ppl" there....more than you could ask for, so I'm not sure what you're wanting....if you want 1v1, then maybe you have a gripe, but not having anyone to fight is definitely not a problem.

As far as healing, theres all you can handle, bro...Guardian, Elementalist all have healing traits, and possibly other classes...not my thing, so I haven't looked that deeply.

Bottom line is, you don't like it, you don't like it...not gonna try and convince ya, but I don't know that you really got the full experience....and if you did, coolio...see ya in the next game.
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
said by Koil:

As far as healing, theres all you can handle, bro...Guardian, Elementalist all have healing traits, and possibly other classes...not my thing, so I haven't looked that deeply.

There was a trolling thief healing build on the subreddit not to long ago. You basically took traits that drastically reduced your revive spell and shadow-stepped to a fallen ally, go invis, and near-instant rez them.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.