join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
reply to highwire2007

Re: Telephone SPAM from (905) 581-8841

said by highwire2007:

This company identifies itself as "Ontario Eco Energy". They call 4, 5, sometimes 6 times a day and it's been going on for a couple of weeks. It's a robo-dialer because when I pick up, I get silence and then a hangup. If I call back, I get "all agents are busy, press 1 to leave a message."

I filed a complaint with the CRTC (ha!) - we'll see how that goes.

Are you on the DNCL? Have you ever dealt with them or any of their affiliated companies? If they're calling from outside Canada you are SOL.
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......

highwire2007

join:2008-05-17
Nepean, ON
said by elwoodblues:

Are you on the DNCL? Have you ever dealt with them or any of their affiliated companies? If they're calling from outside Canada you are SOL.

I am on the DNCL, but since it's managed by Bell, what the heck was I expecting? I have never dealt with these a$$hats. I have never even heard of them and to the best of my knowledge any company affiliated with them.