Premium
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to CXM_Splicer

Re: So Predictable... No Outrage

said by CXM_Splicer:

It actually goes on every day... but you won't hear it listening to Hannity. If he is re-elected next month, it wont be because people like what he is doing... it will be because they think Romney will be worse.

How exactly do you know what I listen too? I guess this is another one of those if you aren't for one side you MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTT be for the other partisan bullshit posts?

CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2

Actually, I have no clue what 'side' you are on... logically, if you don't hear any 'liberal outrage' it is because you listen to/watch shows that don't emphasis it... like Hannity.

One would think that 'those types of shows' would be all to happy to rant about liberal outrage but they know better... they are deathly afraid of the message behind it: People are unhappy with Obama because they expected massive changes from him. Changes that the 'Pro-Corps' don't even want to think about. THAT is what the majority wants and they didn't get it with him.

It sounds like you are not fond of Hannity at all... that puts you up a notch in my book

NOCTech75
Premium
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by CXM_Splicer:

It sounds like you are not fond of Hannity at all... that puts you up a notch in my book

Im not fond of any of you partisan hacks, you maroons are destroying this country.

CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium
join:2011-08-11
NYC
kudos:2

1 recommendation

said by NOCTech75:

Im not fond of any of you partisan hacks, you maroons are destroying this country.

Very strange that you would take from my post that I am a 'partisan hack'... as a matter of fact, I plan on voting for a third party candidate. There is plenty of liberal & progressive outrage about Obama, I suspect you don't hear any of it because you bury your head in the sand and believe whatever you want to believe.