spc
Search similar:

uniqs

optimumtv
@myvzw.com

optimumtv

Anon

NEW optimum GUIDE

Today starts the roll out to SA customers first. Let's see if the guide is full HD for SA users. Samsung on Thursday. It has been since 2003 we have been using the current on. Screen clippings. And thoghts

pa prowler
join:2003-09-11
Matamoras, PA
·Optimum Online

pa prowler

At about 3:30 AM my box updated. When it rebooted I was greeted by the new guide. The process took less than 10 minutes. The "Guide" button on the remote goes straight to the new guide. The IO button goes to the old IO menu. It looks good and feels pretty snappy bringing up info and program description. Wish I could tell you more but I'm going back to bed.

EliteData
EliteData
Premium Member
join:2003-07-06
Philippines

4 edits

EliteData to optimumtv

Premium Member

to optimumtv
rick0204
join:2009-05-20
North Bergen, NJ

rick0204 to optimumtv

to optimumtv
Someone in Morris County NJ said that he has the new guide as well. I do not have it in Hudson County NJ.
root
join:2002-12-11

root to optimumtv

to optimumtv
Should really just keep the existing thread...»[iO] New Guide Rollout

tj15
@optonline.net

tj15 to optimumtv

Anon

to optimumtv
Does anyone have the roll out schedule? I live in Rockland County and it'll probably be a few weeks before we get it but does anyone have the date?
root
join:2002-12-11

root

said by tj15 :

Does anyone have the roll out schedule? I live in Rockland County and it'll probably be a few weeks before we get it but does anyone have the date?

You'll have it before the 26th. Depending on where your home resides on the DNCSs.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos to optimumtv

Numquam oblitus

to optimumtv
»[iO] New Guide Rollout