Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

It was a good try we got to see the trash and experience the first boss, after that we chain dungeons with Furius and we got a lot of loot on the process, I got some holy gear and tanking pieces.

I will focus on grinding heroics all week until I find my holy stuff at a good level there is a lot of good stuff in those dungeons.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I got some bracers last night in the one heroic I got to stay for. I had PT at 5:30 am this morning, so I had to call it a night at midnight.

Surprisingly, I pulled over 60k DPS on Ook Ook in the Brewery...it blew my mind.

The last boss was crazy hard, the adds that heal him up are a little overtuned I believe...their health was increased and it definitely seems that the rate they heal at was increased as well...It made it damn near impossible to down him.

Another suggestion I have for the guild is to run scenarios whenever there aren't enough people to run heroics. Most of the ones I've done have taken 5-10 minutes, give VP, and a loot bag at the end that has the chance for you to get a level 463 item. I've not gotten an item out of a bag yet, but I did get 120 or so gold from the 3 bags I've gotten. Plus the queue time is literally 10 seconds.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

The thing with the last boss on the Brewery on the adds mode is that he will always go back to full no matter what you do, the thing is DPS needs to be on the ball and burn them all down, I think there are 5, before the healer goes out of mana and then burn the boss from 100 to 0 again since the boss.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
Last boss in SSB, just kill all of the adds first, they don't respawn.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain to Jobbie

to Jobbie
The last phase you're talking about is the easiest phase on healers. make sure everyone understands to stand in those beams. they heal you and give mana back. you should try to keep two up for about a minute and have the tank and healer stand in the beams so they can gather HP (tank) and mana (healer) during this. when a third one spawns, kill one and repeat.

i don't know why that fight is so hard for people. figured it out the first time i healed.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I didn't know that , wow, that changes everything.

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9

Premium Member

Reading the 'buff' it gives you when standing in the red beam might be helpful

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I always thought that the healing applied only to the boss, never saw the buff popping up on me when tanking him since I am normally behind the mobs, so there was nothing for me to read.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Try it...you'll like it.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I know I will from now on, thanks for the tip metta.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to JB9

Premium Member

to JB9
said by JB9:

when standing in the red beam might be helpful

some of us are hardwired to avoid those things. Also the blackout mechanic has people running around wildly. But now I know. Thanks.