Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Re: [MoP] Challenge Modes

At least there should be tabards to farm all this rep easier and not with damn dailies.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

Hiyup!

JB9
Stay Gold
Premium Member
join:2009-05-14

JB9 to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
I would imagine this would come, but for now we're totally screwed.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Yeah totally, I also hate seeing 30 VP for each random dungeon this goes well with their idea of people doing dailies to cap VP but screws up us dungeon crawlers and makes it even harder for dps to gear up.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

right now...even if you have the VP, you can't use it unless you're at least Revered with the factions

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU to Jobbie

to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

At least there should be tabards to farm all this rep easier and not with damn dailies.

Hell, I wouldn't mind the BC way of each dungeon has its own faction rep it gives. Granted it sucked crawling through slave pens and underbog on my hunter everyday, but I'd rather do that than dailies. Or at least the option between the two.

I'm also not into this farmville thing to level my cooking.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie to mettachain

Premium Member

to mettachain
Exactly, it is hard to cap VPs at this time just to need to do those damn dailies to spend . But hey, you have "3 weeks" to cap your VPs so that is plenty of time right...RIGHT?

/saddwarf
Jobbie

Jobbie to bTU

Premium Member

to bTU
said by bTU:

said by Jobbie:

Hell, I wouldn't mind the BC way of each dungeon has its own faction rep it gives. Granted it sucked crawling through slave pens and underbog on my hunter everyday, but I'd rather do that than dailies. Or at least the option between the two.

I'm also not into this farmville thing to level my cooking.

Totally agree with you there, at least give us an option for us non-daily fans.