Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to McBrain

Re: [Raiding] Pride and Ego (Nathrezim) hits level 25!!

said by McBrain:

We basically went in to see the fight. We only had 8 people. With 10 I think we would have a legitimate chance to win.

My suggestion is to grind heroics/scenarios this week, gather all of our eligible lvl 90s to do a guild LFR next Tuesday, and then hit the ground running on Wednesday night with our 10 best players ready to smash that place to bits.

How does that sound to the rest of PnE?

Absolutely. I just wanted to get us in there and see where we are lacking (as healers, tanks, and dps). Our healer situation is temporary... it will be remedied soon. As for the 2 empty slots, we have 2 that should ding tonight/tomorrow, so I'm not worried.

Our MT/OT combo is new, so I'm thinking of 3-healing the fight while our tanks get comfortable working together and the raid gets used to moving smartly out of the purple ooze and dealing with the beam mechanic.

I've created calendar events for Normal dungeons (leveling purposes) and Heroic Dungeons. When you are logged in, please sign up there so we can see who's interested and send out invites. Those of you who have access to the Armory can sign up online at »us.battle.net/wow/en, too.

with a full compliment of 90s at least 450 geared (healers will need more, and I was undergeared last night) should be able to knock this out. If we grind out heroics for the next 3 nights we should all be pushing 463 overall.

I had fun last night. I love the energy of the crew. Oh, and... Darklogix... anytime you want to upgrade your membership from "honorary Pride and Ego" to "Resident Member" just let me know, lol.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego
Immergruen (resto/boomie) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Agrende (discipline/holy); Esclavizado (blood/unholy)

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Signed for all Heroic events I will start earlier today and continue when the events starts, just in case somebody wants to go with me earlier.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
awesome. by the way, I will start bumping the time back to 2300 just so that it remains available for people to sign up throughout the day/evening without it expiring. Use it as a queue, sign up, remove your self... whatever. I'll give tanks admin rights to the event and it just makes sending out invites super easy.