peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to elwoodblues

to elwoodblues

Re: End of an era

said by elwoodblues:

Damn another good show gone..

Not really. We don't need another show glorifying illegal narcotic trafficking. Nancy could have got a job in fictional Ren Mar instead of being a dope dealer.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by elwoodblues:

Damn another good show gone..

Not really. We don't need another show glorifying illegal narcotic trafficking. Nancy could have got a job in fictional Ren Mar instead of being a dope dealer.

So you HAVE watched it
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

When flipping through the channels I often stop on hot chicks and boobs. I then proceeded to view it in an educational context to see how the entertainment industry is portraying dope people. My interest in this segment of society started when I watched Reefer Madness, a movie all youth should be shown in school btw.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium Member
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in

elwoodblues

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

When flipping through the channels I often stop on hot chicks and boobs. I then proceeded to view it in an educational context to see how the entertainment industry is portraying dope people. My interest in this segment of society started when I watched Reefer Madness, a movie all youth should be shown in school btw.

They should be shown Cocaine Fiends too.
peterboro (banned)
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned)

said by elwoodblues:

They should be shown Cocaine Fiends too.

I think we need to start with the gateway drugs you and society readily accept as benign.

urbanriot
Premium Member
join:2004-10-18
Canada

urbanriot to peterboro

Premium Member

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

Nancy could have got a job in fictional Ren Mar instead of being a dope dealer.

"Papers" with Nancy as a receptionist and familial antics ensue. A comedy, made for ABC Friday night TGIF!