uniqs

Eumaeus
join:2009-12-10
Seattle, WA

1 edit

Eumaeus to drew

to drew

Re: [Money] MoP Ore Shuffle

I care about Arch! His valuable contributions have given me countless things to read from work. Think of it this way, if I didn't re-rail the convo, you couldn't re-de-rail it.

I mine in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms - I can mark up a map when I'm at home but I have a path that's long enough for the start to respawn at the current rates. I only fight a mob for a node if it's Rich or Trillium since respawn rates are high enough to not waste time fighting.

Attempting a text description would be start to at the bottom of the map south of the gazebo with the Golden Lotus dailies. The path where NPC's are fighting mobs often has a ton of nodes and nothing aggros. From there fly west to the river and follow it north to the center grabbing and nodes along the river. I don't enter the lake unless there's trillium since you'll lose time swimming and fighting crocs.

From there cut straight west across the map through the ruins and to the wall to the Dread Wastes - several spawns along the way and almost always one at the ring of stones. Fly north to where all the spiders are - nearly a dozen node locations can spawn there. Can be annoying though because many nodes are within aggro range of stationary spiders and there are many spiders patrolling also.

Cut back to the Golden Stair looking for nodes along the base of the wall there. Only fly up into the daily area for a node if people have killed the mobs around the node for you. Where the stairs come all the way down to ground level follow the hills to the center of the map and back to the Golden Stair on the other side of the staircase. Follow the base of the stairs east on the other side all the way back to the middle of the map north of the Golden Lotus dailies and fly south to begin again.

Edited to correct poor mental image of compass directions /facepalm

Ginjer
Premium Member
join:2009-08-14
Earth

Ginjer

Premium Member

Hey, we all love Arch's witty remarks about life. However, he doesn't feel the same about us these days. We just aren't good enough for him. Tisk Tisk.