tmc8080

join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY
Reviews:
·ooma
·Optimum Online
·Verizon FiOS

angles

there's very few angles too look at Clearwire... the only way I see them moving forward is filing for bankruptcy, and once the dust clears selling out.. probably to Sprint.. who wouldn't want virtually FREE LTE build?

I liken it to something on par with Fairpoint and Frontier.. loaded with debt.. THEN whammo bankruptcy could make the company anew... that is if there were any interest in the assets.. the main difference LTE is not rust bucket copper.. it's cutting egde... and the angle is to get the freebies w/o the debt liability

hottboiinnc
ME

join:2003-10-15
Cleveland, OH
What you fail to remember is the WiMax network WAS Sprint's to start off with. They unloaded the network and assets to Clear by trying to take the easy way out and become an MVNO on someone else's network. Sprint should have kept the network and built it out to start off with.

Clear could team up with the rural LECS- CentLink, Fairpoint, Frontier, etc and work on bringing them on as MVNOs and shareholders. Would give those companies new products and services to offer their customers.