spc
Search similar:

uniqs

TrishSego
@myvzw.com

TrishSego

Anon

I'm doing this...

So I've been doing the service for a few weeks now and since I'm in a 2G area with Solavei I kept my Verizon one to use the data because I got grandfathered into the unlimited data plan. But the talk and text on solavei is very good and even when I tether it to my computer it is pretty good data too. It's just slow on my phone. But they are putting 9 billion dollars into their towers and coverage so I can deal with crappy coverage for a cheaper phone. I already referred my three trios so this phone is free and costs me nothing every month and will continue to cost nothing for as long as I keep three trios under me and it was very easy. I live very close to Las Vegas where they finished the upgraded towers and we went there and did a test with an iphone from solavei and one from ATT and the solavei one ran 70% faster on solavei than it did on ATT so I'm excited about when they get finished with the upgrade. Sssooo. don't get how it's a scam either? They give you your money right away...it's not like zeek where it just sat there to be lost anytime a company went down. Worse case scenerio...I have to go back to paying what I was with verizon and it doesn't really scare me that much... People like to save money but they don't like to change. I added it up and even if I keep this verizon phone and the solavei phone and just lowered everything on my verizon to almost nothing but data i still save $1920 a year. Yep I consider a penny saved is a penny earned. And they aren't going to stop with phone service they will go to insurance, TV service, energy, ect. And you should look at who is on their advisory and investment board, pretty impressive. I did a TON of research on this company before I got involved because I too hate change and have been with verizon for fourteen years. But so far i'm happy with it! I have been putting my updates on what I think of it on my you tube channel. If you would like to keep up with it keep watching!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· =mh_lolz