join:2008-03-03
Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to vue666

Re: Canadian comes home from Guantanamo

said by vue666:

said by Anav:

Well stated. ARAR was giving 10 million by the govt vue. Dont you think they know the truth and yet they would rather just pay hush money. The fact is you cannot stomach that this guy is as legitimate a Canadian as you are, probably better by what I hear spewing out of your mouth and eloquent empathy he speaks. As for the Khadr as DKS said, child soldier at worst, scapegoat tortured detainee on the other end of the spectrum. Time for healing if its possible.

This thread is not about Maher Arar. It's about Omar Khadr... IF you wish to discuss the Maher Arar case, then kindly start a new thread...

Congratulations on being appointed a mod. Arar is relevant.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS
kudos:4

said by NCRGuy:

said by vue666:

said by Anav:

Well stated. ARAR was giving 10 million by the govt vue. Dont you think they know the truth and yet they would rather just pay hush money. The fact is you cannot stomach that this guy is as legitimate a Canadian as you are, probably better by what I hear spewing out of your mouth and eloquent empathy he speaks. As for the Khadr as DKS said, child soldier at worst, scapegoat tortured detainee on the other end of the spectrum. Time for healing if its possible.

This thread is not about Maher Arar. It's about Omar Khadr... IF you wish to discuss the Maher Arar case, then kindly start a new thread...

Congratulations on being appointed a mod. Arar is relevant.

Hey take it easy on Vue, hes having problems connecting the dots these days. I cannot understand the seemingly blind hatred and passion against Khadr. What did he ever do to Canada or Canadians (not that justifies any crime), whereas where is that same hatred and passion for the Quebec mob that have disappeared many people and ripping off Canadians for decades. It just seems really unbalanced. Oh wait, the US has proof while the mob have been defamed and setup..(framed).
--
Ain't nuthin but the blues! "Albert Collins".
Leave your troubles at the door! "Pepe Peregil" De Sevilla. Just Don't Wifi without WPA, "Yul Brenner"

LlamaWorks Equipment

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

1 recommendation

said by Anav:

Hey take it easy on Vue, hes having problems connecting the dots these days.

He's suffering the lingering after-effects of Marcia withdrawal
»I hate it... I hate watching CTV News & Marcia's not on.....