Search similar:

uniqs

Weirdal
Premium Member
join:2003-06-28
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal

Premium Member

This is kind of a weird bug. I keep seeing that the »[Tech] Google down? thread in the cooler is updated, but when I go to it, the last post that shows in the thread is from 2012-09-27. I can manually find the new posts by finding them in some users' post lists, though. For example, here is a whole sub-thread that was added to the thread that doesn't show up for me in the thread: »Re: Google down?

I know this has happened to a friend of mine a few weeks ago (with the same thread, actually). Then when I went to verify his problem, I could see all the new posts that he couldn't.

What I see

I hope this can be fixed because I NEED to get real-time updates on Google's status.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos

Numquam oblitus

Most likely it's because the thread started before the major outage- so the post count is all screwed up. Maybe the mod of that forum should lock it so another can be started.

Weirdal
Premium Member
join:2003-06-28
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal

Premium Member

said by tmpchaos:

Most likely it's because the thread started before the major outage- so the post count is all screwed up. Maybe the mod of that forum should lock it so another can be started.

How dare you.
Mango
Use DMZ and you get a kick in the dick.
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

»CallCentric tech issues today?

This thread has a similar issue. It seems to be related to pagination - whenever a new page starts, there needs to be three replies before the link to the new page will appear.

Also, unrelated to pagination, every time someone replies, the last three replies as well as the latest reply appear.

If this could be fixed, that would be great.

tmpchaos
Requiescat in pace
Numquam oblitus
join:2000-04-28
Hoboken, NJ

tmpchaos

Numquam oblitus

What is your settings for posts/page? Often this issue can be solved by using a different setting.
Mango
Use DMZ and you get a kick in the dick.
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

I believe it's 100 posts/page. Since the thread is so large, I'd rather ignore the issue than lower this. Thanks.