uniqs
share rss forum feed

dubenezic

join:2004-05-06
Jersey City, NJ
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS

[Northeast] New Install

I had Fios installed on 10/2. 3 Channels have heavy tiling. Tech showed up next day to correct, and was rude, refused to wipe feet when asked, left after giving me an attitude.

Router that was given has WPS and USB ports disabled. WTH!

10/4 another tech is coming today. This will be the 3rd tech in 3 days. Am I an isolated incident or is this how they treat all of their customers?

I feel like leaving their equipment on the sidewalk. I am really PO'ed.

marc3565

join:2009-10-08

leaving their equipment on the sidewalk? might make you feel better but it won't phase them as they won't even know and it will be very expensive for you.

aaronwt
Premium
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
reply to dubenezic

said by dubenezic:

I had Fios installed on 10/2. 3 Channels have heavy tiling. Tech showed up next day to correct, and was rude, refused to wipe feet when asked, left after giving me an attitude.

10/4 another tech is coming today. This will be the 3rd tech in 3 days. Am I an isolated incident or is this how they treat all of their customers?

I feel like leaving their equipment on the sidewalk. I am really PO'ed.

They had to wipe their feet?? Every time I've had a FiOS tech here they always put some shoe covers over their boots.

guppy_fish
Premium
join:2003-12-09
Lakeland, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to dubenezic

said by dubenezic:

Verizon provided router do not have these features enabled/supported, just the hardware. Getting another router will do nothing