spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kingbnk

join:2012-10-04

[Tech Ops] want start a WIPS

hey ma name is king from Ghana West Africa and a want to start a WISP in my city that is tema.
i have read a lot but want someone who can give me first hand knowledge on equipment, routers, tower, pricing , software and any ideas you have that can help me
can somebody help me

OregonWISP

join:2011-01-09
Enterprise, OR

I would be glad to help, but you may want to check out some of the other threads on this topic elsewhere on this forum. Finding out about what sort of regulations you have to deal with in your market will probably be key.

WHT

join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX
kudos:5
reply to kingbnk

Asking how to build out a several hundred thousand U.S. dollar project in a forum is doomed to fail. Judging by your questions, you really do need a consultant to lead you by the hand.

Once you have the money in place, done you RF propagation and interference studies, plotted your target population areas, run your Fresnel zone clearances, and get your vertical asset agreements in place...THEN you might be ready to start a shopping list for equipment two years down the road.

John Galt
Forward, March
Premium
join:2004-09-30
Happy Camp
kudos:8
reply to kingbnk

I'd suggest contacting these folks, as they are 'local' for you and can help you navigate through the details (especially as OregonWISP See Profile said):

»www.spiknet.com/

Paying for good information is cheap...in the long run.

WHT

join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX
kudos:5
reply to kingbnk

And read up this, »wndw.net/download.html