share rss forum feed

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
reply to neonhomer

Re: [CFL] [TV] Guide color changes.... Uhhhh... Houston.....

I've seen some great feedback here but I'm kind of curious about something. All of you who have posted and future posts please reply back or primarily post with your age group from the following categories.

Group 1 - Ages 13 -21
Group 2 - Ages 22 -35
Group 3 - Ages 36 -45
Group 4 - Ages 46 -55
Group 5 - Ages 56 -65
Group 6 - Ages 66 - 100

And lastly...

Are you Male or Female?

Thanks for playing and helping satisfy my curiosity on this.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

opp

@bhn.net
Group 2, male I like it. Would be interesting to know if using tube TV or flat screen as well, in my case both.

raymac44

join:2012-09-22
Melbourne, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Group 6. Male.

DanG1974

join:2005-06-26
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:1
reply to BHNtechXpert
I like the new guide. New colors don't bother me at all. I really love that I can view the guide with just my favorite channels showing. Actually accidentally discovered that feature yesterday.

I'm a male in Group 3.

neonhomer
KK4BFN
Premium
join:2004-01-27
Edgewater, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
Me - Male group 2

Others in house who don't like it... F-G2, F-G5, M-G5, and two M-G0....

opp

@bhn.net
reply to DanG1974
said by DanG1974:

I really love that I can view the guide with just my favorite channels showing. Actually accidentally discovered that feature yesterday.

I'm a male in Group 3.

I've had that since last update a few months ago, a necessity for me fall asleep trying to page thru entire line up.

girlsfish2

join:2012-10-19
Dunedin, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert
group 4, female - The white lettering is too bright - looks fuzzy. I have to squint or walk 15 fee away. I really disliked the blue gray guide - very dowdy - and think the new guide colors are good, except for the white letters being way too bright. Bummer.