uniqs

cpsycho
join:2008-06-03
Treadeu Land

1 recommendation

cpsycho to brianiscool

to brianiscool

Re: Samsung

Thing is Cr-apple should not have won, when prior art said they could not win. Square with round corners, Cr-apple: "yeah we came up with that idea". In reality they did no such thing. They just had the jury stocked with apple supporters and a judge that was an apple supporter.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

2 recommendations

pandora

Premium Member

said by cpsycho:

Thing is Cr-apple should not have won, when prior art said they could not win. Square with round corners, Cr-apple: "yeah we came up with that idea". In reality they did no such thing. They just had the jury stocked with apple supporters and a judge that was an apple supporter.

The round corner thing is ludicrous, but also a juror not indicating a potential conflict in a case of this size is unacceptable.

Nobody should own round corners, if Apple does, no car, no flashlight, or door knob, or spoon / spork is safe.

ropeguru
Premium Member
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

ropeguru to cpsycho

Premium Member

to cpsycho
said by cpsycho:

Was it really "square with round corners"? If so, they certainly should not have won as their devices are rectangles with round corners.

cpsycho
Treadeu Land

cpsycho

I made a boo boo, you can sue me for a billion dollars.

ropeguru
Premium Member
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

1 recommendation

ropeguru

Premium Member

said by cpsycho:

Yes I can because I hold a patent on making boo boo's.

cpsycho
Treadeu Land

cpsycho

NOCTech75
Premium Member
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA

NOCTech75 to ropeguru

Premium Member

to ropeguru
said by ropeguru:

said by cpsycho:

You made Honey Boo Boo?
NOCTech75

NOCTech75 to pandora

Premium Member

to pandora
said by pandora:

said by cpsycho:

The round corner thing is ludicrous, but also a juror not indicating a potential conflict in a case of this size is unacceptable.

Nobody should own round corners, if Apple does, no car, no flashlight, or door knob, or spoon / spork is safe.

Crapple's lawyers are already researching this.

sk1939
Premium Member
join:2010-10-23
Frederick, MD
ARRIS SB8200
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Juniper SRX320

sk1939 to NOCTech75

Premium Member

to NOCTech75
said by NOCTech75:

said by ropeguru:

said by cpsycho:

You made Honey Boo Boo?

That would explain so much...