join:2008-06-03
HarperLand
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·Wightman Telecom

1 recommendation

reply to brianiscool

Re: Samsung

Thing is Cr-apple should not have won, when prior art said they could not win. Square with round corners, Cr-apple: "yeah we came up with that idea". In reality they did no such thing. They just had the jury stocked with apple supporters and a judge that was an apple supporter.

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

2 recommendations

said by cpsycho:

Thing is Cr-apple should not have won, when prior art said they could not win. Square with round corners, Cr-apple: "yeah we came up with that idea". In reality they did no such thing. They just had the jury stocked with apple supporters and a judge that was an apple supporter.

The round corner thing is ludicrous, but also a juror not indicating a potential conflict in a case of this size is unacceptable.

Nobody should own round corners, if Apple does, no car, no flashlight, or door knob, or spoon / spork is safe.
--
"If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in 5 years there'd be a shortage of sand." - Milton Friedman"

ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA
reply to cpsycho

said by cpsycho:

Was it really "square with round corners"? If so, they certainly should not have won as their devices are rectangles with round corners.

cpsycho

HarperLand

I made a boo boo, you can sue me for a billion dollars.

ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

1 recommendation

said by cpsycho:

Yes I can because I hold a patent on making boo boo's.

cpsycho

HarperLand

NOCTech75
Premium
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to ropeguru

said by ropeguru:

said by cpsycho:

You made Honey Boo Boo?

NOCTech75
Premium
join:2009-06-29
Marietta, GA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to pandora

said by pandora:

said by cpsycho:

The round corner thing is ludicrous, but also a juror not indicating a potential conflict in a case of this size is unacceptable.

Nobody should own round corners, if Apple does, no car, no flashlight, or door knob, or spoon / spork is safe.

Crapple's lawyers are already researching this.

sk1939
Premium
join:2010-10-23
Mclean, VA
kudos:10
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
·Verizon FiOS
reply to NOCTech75

said by NOCTech75:

said by ropeguru:

said by cpsycho:

You made Honey Boo Boo?

That would explain so much...