McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to s1deout

Re: [MoP] New heroics - my first experiences

said by s1deout:

Loot was still bugged as in the first run a mage looted 463 plate healing pants , asked to trade to healer and they said no and dropped group. Not real sure what the deal was but it continued on and I traded some leather items it let me loot to the rogue rather than be a ninja and vendor them. Seems like it varies from boss to boss if the loot bugs out and lets anyone pick it up. Anyone else seen stuff like that?

I have noticed that if you are in a premade group that queues for a heroic, anyone can roll need on anything. I think the idea behind it is that people from your guild/group can roll need on items that the others can use to help prevent ninja'ing...or to increase ninja'ing...or it's a bug. As a matter of fact I don't understand it really, but yeah...it happens to me every night.

DK tanks are op right now, for sure. Their damage is crazy high and their self heals are ridiculous. I'm not one to complain, because the more damage the tank does, the faster the mobs go down. The more self healing you do, the less healing the healer has to do. I'm all for it, but then again I'm pulling 60k on some bosses and 100k on larger AoE pulls, so its pretty seldom that the tank is consistently beating me.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

said by McBrain:

DK tanks are op right now, for sure. Their damage is crazy high and their self heals are ridiculous.

Their damage done is way out front, and I've seen our DK tank pull 27K to 28K hps in our first attempt at Vaults. Our Pally tank can also crank out some self heals (I've seen 24k hps)... but his dmg doesn't compete with the DK.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to McBrain

Its always been like that, a full pre-made doesn't get it's loot rules auto changed to need before greed.