how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tuladrin

@idv.net
reply to cymraeg

Re: [MoP] 2.7 mil copies sold subs over 10 mil

You hit the point but in the wrong way, you already have a node for cloth /ench......daily mob kills. My lvl 85 lock echanter is closing in on 600 (will get it this weekend) and my lvl 85 sp is almost maxxed at tailoring from my hunter doing dailies. It is my lw , my 2 Bs, my 3 inscriptionist and my 2 alchy's that are not skilling up and my hunter is eng/jc so I have no more time after dailes to gather. I would love to have more time to work on getting a darkmoon deck and or inscrip staff but no time left for the herbs

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to Adalicia
I dislike the new talent selection. As confusing as the old talent tree was, I liked it better.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
reply to cymraeg
Give it 90 days, or until May of next year.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
reply to tuladrin
I got a toon with basically every profession. If you seriously want to bitch about the amount of time it takes to mine and herb you're either really fucking lazy or just an idiot. Leatherworking is pretty much the same as tailoring. Not every mob drops cloth, not every mob drops leather and most assuredly not every mob drops greens or blues to be sharded.

You know, the obvious other option for the lazy is to use these oh so easy professions to make a profit and turn around and purchase these oh so difficult crafting mats.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Arsinic

join:2011-02-17
Ruffs Dale, PA
reply to cymraeg
I really don't understand the qq... Part of me misses attunements, so the dailies is similar to an extent. But people qqing are the ones that want it all.

No one said you HAVE to do every daily every day.. Shit pick 1 or 2 factions and go to town. And honestly anyone complaining about the time it takes to do dailies kills me as well. whaa whaa I have to solo dailies for 3 hours because I want to play an mmo by myself... L2 group.

Its not like you can just outright by all of the valor stuff at one time. Hell most pieces will take atleast 2 weeks to buy. Its pretty easy to farm to revered with the faction of the piece you'd like in 2 weeks. People expect this to be the atrocity that was Cataclysm where you could be near BiS 2 days after hitting max level. I honestly believe the people complaining have never played another mmo as seriously as they play wow.

They have already addressed plans for alts to not have to rep grind so heavily, so people need to calm it down now. Profeesions this xpac were a complete joke. Hell I'm certain every proffession aside from engineering was completed within 25 min of mop hitting servers on sargeras and eng was maybe 35 min in.. I can't recall any other xpacs professions being so bland.

Im not saying I dont enjoy the xpac, I do, but the amount of people incessantly whining boggles my mind.
Expand your moderator at work

Thaler
Premium
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA
kudos:3
reply to Adalicia

Re: [MoP] 2.7 mil copies sold subs over 10 mil

said by Adalicia:

You know, the obvious other option for the lazy is to use these oh so easy professions to make a profit and turn around and purchase these oh so difficult crafting mats.

Meanwhile, my gold mountain still comes from farming the AH this exact way. Never quite understood the mat QQ. AH craps out more gold than I know what to do with.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Arsinic
We need reputation tabards for us dungeon crawlers.

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB
reply to cymraeg

Sunwell: Wow, thank you so much for this award! I would like to thank...

*kanye pops up on stage and takes the microphone*

Kanye: YO Sunwell, I'm really happy for you, and ima let you finish, but Ulduar had one of the best raids of ALL TIME!! Of ALL TIME!

*gives mic back to Sunwell*

Sunwell: ......

*Sunwell walks off stage*

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI
reply to Adalicia
said by Adalicia:

And yet people still complain about the removal of attunements, for example. People meed to make up their mind, bitch about the removal of hardcore aspects and then bitch when some make it back in.

The problem with quotes like these is they assume it's the same people who are complaining.
--
I'd take the time to insult your intelligence but you probably wouldn't get it.

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
reply to Adalicia
said by Adalicia:

And yet people still complain about the removal of attunements, for example. People meed to make up their mind, bitch about the removal of hardcore aspects and then bitch when some make it back in.

I know I'm late to the party, but this ^^.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
reply to Arsinic
said by Arsinic:

I really don't understand the qq... Part of me misses attunements, so the dailies is similar to an extent. But people qqing are the ones that want it all.

No one said you HAVE to do every daily every day.. Shit pick 1 or 2 factions and go to town.

Sure I pick shado-pan and august, oh wait I can't do those yet.

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB
reply to cymraeg
It's not bad once you learn the quests and can just go do them, not read or look around or what ever.

Anglers 4-5 quests done in 15 mins. Tillers 4-5 quests done in 15 mins. Golden lotus 7-9 quests done in 20 mins. Klaxxi 5-6 quests done in 20 mins.

I haven't started Lorewalkers or Serpent Riders yet.

Have people got the tabard for their new faction race? May as well get exalted in that too... Got no other tabards to wear.

On a side note:

I thought of an evil way to lazy farm Black Prince rep. People are always accepting unsolicted invites in the Golden Lotus daily area. They rarely check to see if your doing much. Spam invite people as they come in your range (lots of ways to do this easy). Park in stealth. Watch Scooby-Doo. Profit.

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA
reply to cymraeg
Complaining about WoW. Pffft. Back in my day you had to stay up a week straight to get loot in Everquest. We have it easy now.

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to Threatco
If it takes you 20 minutes to do the GL quests you must have 3 people on your server.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Threatco
For lorewalkers don't do the daily, just do the achievements.

it'll get you to max rep and still have one more scroll to turn in.

all you have to do is fly around and click on stuff, if you get the addon's tomtom and lorewalkers its easy. (some of them I had to google because the addon's just take you to the co-ords and some are inside of places.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
reply to Threatco
And as Mike said if you're able to do them that fast then you must not have anyone else on that server.

I might spend a few just looking for a mob that isn't dead.