share rss forum feed

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS
kudos:5
reply to Gone

Re: Dalton's anti-smoking minions have had enough.

said by Gone:

said by peterboro:

Wrong. You can't smoke in public parks here and that includes parking, pathways and sidewalks.

You can thank Niagara Falls for that, they were the first municipality in Ontario to ban smoking on any city property, including parks and any other city-owned land outdoors.

You rock Niagra Falls!! Muchas Gracias!!
--
Ain't nuthin but the blues! "Albert Collins".
Leave your troubles at the door! "Pepe Peregil" De Sevilla. Just Don't Wifi without WPA, "Yul Brenner"

LlamaWorks Equipment

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4
said by Anav:

You rock Niagra Falls!! Muchas Gracias!!

... yet you live off the fruits of the revenue that the provinces and federal government rake in on tobacco sales. I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS
kudos:5
You see fruit? Where?? Show me a province where there is fruit. Our standard of living is on a downward slope my friend. Everything is going up except my pecker and income.

Gone
Premium
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON
kudos:4
said by Anav:

You see fruit? Where?? Show me a province where there is fruit. Our standard of living is on a downward slope my friend. Everything is going up except my pecker and income.

Well, aside from the fact that there is plenty of fruit growing in the Niagara Peninsula in the Province of Ontario...

... you drive on freeways? You receive health care when you go to the hospital? Your kids go to school? Who do you think funds those services, and how do you think they receive a portion of that funding?