Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..

Someday when scientists - joke.

Someday when scientists discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be unhappy to find out it's not Toronto. Haha.

Saw the joke, had to share it..no intention to offend.
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

I read the same joke with "Vancouver" as the city.

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON
reply to J E F F

The Centre of the Universe contains a black hole... so that fits the description of both Toronto and Vancouver

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS
kudos:5
reply to J E F F

said by J E F F:

Someday when scientists discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be unhappy to find out it's not Toronto. Haha.

Saw the joke, had to share it..no intention to offend.

Non intented it was clearly ripped off the joke I saw which stated . to find out its not SaltPeterboro.

Kardinal
Dei Gratia Regina
Premium,Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Bell Sympatico
reply to J E F F

Everyone knows that black holes are a huge, gaping aperture of suckage.......so the centre of the universe must be Toronto. The Maple Leafs are all the proof that is required, although the Raptors, TFC and the Blue Jays are additional proof.
--
All of us get lost in the darkness, dreamers learn to steer by the stars
All of us do time in the gutter, dreamers turn to look at the cars

- Peart / Lifeson / Lee
Join Team Helix

LazMan
Premium
join:2003-03-26
canada
reply to J E F F

No, most (if not all) of us were alive, when the Jay's last won it all - and many of us were old enough to watch/remember...

The Leaf's, however, are a different story... And I say that with the shame that only a realistic Leaf fan (there's not many of us, from what I can tell) can manage.

J E F F
Premium
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to Kardinal

said by Kardinal:

Everyone knows that black holes are a huge, gaping aperture of suckage.......so the centre of the universe must be Toronto. The Maple Leafs are all the proof that is required, although the Raptors, TFC and the Blue Jays are additional proof.

OUCH! So true about the Maple Leafs though...
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

J E F F
Premium
Kitchener, ON
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
reply to LazMan

Was at a wedding the last time the Jays won. They at least had an attached bar (since it was at a hotel) so it was pretty awesome watching Joe hit that home run. I really thought I was going to be going home Saturday night and looking forward to beer and pizza in front of the TV Sunday night watching those Jays.

Sure would be nice if they could turn it around and start making the playoffs again.

As for the Leafs, you're right. Probably few of us would remember last time they won, except DKS See Profile. I wasn't even born.
--

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to BigSensFan

But since you live in Whitby, you get sucked in too.

BigSensFan
Premium
join:2003-07-16
Whitby, ON

said by elwoodblues:

But since you live in Whitby, you get sucked in too.

yep... like swishing around the edge of the toilet bowl
--
"The hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning." ~ Adlai E. Stevenson

Kalford
Seems To Be An Rtfm Problem.
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-20
Ontario
reply to Kardinal

said by Kardinal:

Hey . . .be nice. . . someday that gaping aperture of suckage will save the world as it graduates from sucking the life out of sports stars . . .to sucking the life out of killer stars.