how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

xxx4reggie

@pge.com
reply to McBrain

Re: [MoP] Good Gear optimizer

if i were you, my first item to change would be the guild.
if the guild is voting to kick you... well that means there are tons more out there who will want you

clawfury

join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI
lol, he was joking about the guild kick....

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA

1 recommendation

reply to xxx4reggie
said by xxx4reggie :

if i were you, my first item to change would be the guild.
if the guild is voting to kick you... well that means there are tons more out there who will want you

lol, you obviously dont know the guild; he was refering to how horrible his dmg was at the time. We prefer a more "subtle" way of correcting bad performace. Something like

*Scaith is doing 21k dps on aoe pulls, yet requiring 28k hps to stay alive
Healer: Scaith, you are taking way too much dmg for where you stand on the dps meters, just saying buddy.
Scaith: *Rages about energy regen in combat spec...
Everyone laughs, Scaith continues to hate combat spec.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
lol... and I felt horrible saying that! My wife shot me a look... but then had to chuckle when she saw the meter and my mana bar.

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
We were ragging on my wife for her crappy damage in a 5 man. Sometimes she just spaces out and doesn't care, but since she was practicing for raiding on a new toon, she was getting frustrated.

Right before the last boss, she realized she had a fishing pole on.

This is commonly referred to as "helping" in our guild. The wording stemmed from an attempt where she died in the first minute (to not getting away with the disease correctly) on an LK 10 kill in Wrath, and proceeded to spend the entire fight on the ground, constantly intoning "I'm helping!" in Vent.

(no druid for brez)

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

1 recommendation

reply to Immer
said by Immer:

lol... and I felt horrible saying that! My wife shot me a look... but then had to chuckle when she saw the meter and my mana bar.

I'M NOT TANKING WITH MY FACE!
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.