Mike
Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

Mike to Adalicia

Mod

to Adalicia

Re: [MoP] 2.7 mil copies sold subs over 10 mil

If you had to keep running members through low level instances, sounds like your guild was bad or had a lax recruitment policy.

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

^^ there it is.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Mike

Premium Member

to Mike
said by Mike:

If you had to keep running members through low level instances, sounds like your guild was bad or had a lax recruitment policy.

guess there were a lot of bad guilds. So what did all of the good guilds with good recruitment policies do? Just quit playing?
said by MMO-Champion: Press Release :

Before Wrath of the Lich King came out, less than one percent of the playerbase actually experienced Sunwell.

We don't need a repeat of this garbage.
jofos
join:2008-02-14
Irvington, AL

jofos to Mike

to Mike
said by Mike:

Back in the day we would have three teams going. We would always run people on off nights in case we lost some one. WOW was almost like a second job, a fun job but a job none the less.
Sadly I don't think that any of the people that I played with back then still play. I haven't played wow since about this time last year. The fact is (to me at least) weather its attunements, dailies, or whatever, its the people that you play with that make games fun.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Mike

to Mike
Because during TBC SSC and TK were low level instances and didn't offer any loot that remained BiS for some classes.

Bad or lax recruiting policy or maybe second fiddle in terms of progression on a medium pop server. Why bother working on Archimond when I can join the other progression guild, at that time, get a free pass to Illidan?

Ultimately it doesn't matter because attunements as we knew them will never come back. I just find it humorous when the elite hardcore vocal minority bitch about how the game has become so casual friendly and then bitches even more when some semblance of an old hardcore grind aspect resurfaces.