Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tanzam75

join:2012-07-19
reply to Suntop

Re: Samsung

said by Suntop:

Oh on a side note, Microsoft is just as bad. But they stole from APPLE who stole.... It is so sad no one remembers computer history. For example M$-Dos was bought for around $50,000 from Seattle Computer. Which is not even 10% of what Microsoft should of given the creator of DOS. They should have at least given the creator a few million.

If you want to appear more than 13 years old, I recommend that you cool it with the "M$." That stuff became old in 2002.

As a matter of fact, the creator of MS-DOS did get millions -- at least a few, possibly more.

Tim Patterson later went to work for Microsoft over three separate stretches. The pre-IPO stock options he got would've made him a deca-millionaire, assuming they vested before he left.

He also went back to work for Microsoft post-IPO, in 1990. This time, he stayed 8 years, so those options definitely vested. He would've become at least a millionaire, even if he sold immediately upon vesting. If he held onto them until he left, he would've become a multi-millionaire.

Suntop
Premium
join:2000-03-23
Fairfield, MT
My apologies. I did not mean to make you think that. Excuse me for being a lil silly when I WROTE IT. And thank you for letting me know that he did get paid properly for that. I did not know that till now.

tanzam75

join:2012-07-19
Don't worry about it. I've also written silly things from time to time.

Best way I've found of avoiding this is to do my research ahead of time. That way, I can form my opinions based on facts instead of assumptions.

TuxRaiderPen

join:2009-09-19
reply to tanzam75
said by tanzam75:
If you want to appear more than 13 years old, I recommend that you cool it with the "M$." That stuff became old in 2002.
No.. its part of the official club handshake. I know suntop is a member sort of like the handshakes of masons in the past.

I use it all the time, and will continue to use any as a form of derogatory reference to them, crapple and other companies.

If you would like I have some other terms for them which I would be glad to use... but they most definitely are not for the "kumbaya pc" crowd here, so m$ and crapple, crapble will have to suffice.
--
1311393600 - Back to Black.....Black....Black....