Oleg
Premium
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL
kudos:2

1 edit

1 recommendation

[Rave] Newegg RMA

I just got an e-mail notification that my RMA has arrived to the RMA warehouse, and it should take 2-3 business days to inspect the contents, and another e-mail will be send ones everything is processed. 18 minutes later i got another e-mail notification that RMA was posted, and refund is issued. Newegg works like a jet

jadinolf
I Love You Fred
Premium
join:2005-07-09
Ojai, CA
kudos:9
Reviews:
·DSL EXTREME

1 recommendation

Click for full size
No surprise, Oleg.

Newegg is the best company I have ever done business with.

Maybe that's why I've been with them since June of 2001 and have 30+ pages of orders. Here's my first order and I still use the case.
--
Printed on 100% recycled bytes

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL

I agree. Newegg is the king for the selection, deals, quality.

Madness
Like a flea circus at a dog show

join:2000-01-05
Quincy, MA
kudos:1
reply to Oleg

Just too bad they make you pay return shipping & hit you up for a 15% restocking fee (latter if the item isn't a replacement).

Xioden
Premium
join:2008-06-10
Monticello, NY

I've gotten return shipping labels every time I've asked for them, the last being about a year ago now so that might have changed. This was also for RMA/Return, not just straight RMA so that may be part of it.

Oleg
Premium
Birmingham, AL
reply to Madness

They never have charged me for the return postage. As far as restocking fee goes they have to inspect the package, and than restock it as open box or refurbished.

Gavin5

join:2012-10-03
canada
reply to Oleg

Also i am very pleased on the fast service of Newegg. Really its the best company.

OHN

join:2003-02-05
Appleton, WI
reply to Madness

If you had purchased this at a brick and mortar and had to return it, would you expect the brick and mortar to reimburse you for gas?

The tradeoff for getting great prices is having to deal with occasional returns in the matter.

Cthen

join:2004-08-01
Detroit, MI
Reviews:
·Verizon Wireless..

said by OHN:

If you had purchased this at a brick and mortar and had to return it, would you expect the brick and mortar to reimburse you for gas?

The tradeoff for getting great prices is having to deal with occasional returns in the matter.

Not only that, when (not if) people return a product for reasons that is not their fault of the retailer, why should any retailer internet or brick and mortar have to eat that cost? They should have bought the correct product in the first place. It's not up to retailers to pay out cash to cover mistakes made that should not have been made. Remember at one time Newegg used to include RMA forums and shipping labels in every package sent out just in case someone wanted to send it back. They learned real quick what the cost of public stupidity really is and cut it out.
--
"I like to refer to myself as an Adult Film Efficienato." - Stuart Bondek

AVD
Respice, Adspice, Prospice
Premium
join:2003-02-06
Onion, NJ

said by Cthen:

Not only that, when (not if) people return a product for reasons that is not their fault of the retailer, why should any retailer internet or brick and mortar have to eat that cost?

If I didn't have that reassurance, I wouldn't shop in the first place.
--
* seek help if having trouble coping
--Standard disclaimers apply.--