uniqs
03667810 (banned)
join:2008-12-18
Grand Rapids, MI

1 recommendation

03667810 (banned) to Alpha Phoenix

to Alpha Phoenix

Re: Wii U

What's with all the Wii hate in here? The Wii was a fun system. I'd much rather trade in a bit of graphics for fun. I find Wii bowling more fun than playing CoD for hours on end.

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

said by 03667810:

What's with all the Wii hate in here?

I was wondering the same thing.

Silvanos
It's a new Silvanos experience
Premium Member
join:2002-10-07
Tonawanda, NY

Silvanos to 03667810

Premium Member

to 03667810
said by 03667810:

What's with all the Wii hate in here? The Wii was a fun system.

The graphics were terrible and it was filled with shovel ware... the Mario games (most of Nintendos first party games) were fun and yes Wii bowling was a blast but almost everything else was crap.

My kids want this so I'll get it for them for Christmas, the new Mario looks great.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008 to 03667810

Premium Member

to 03667810
said by 03667810:

What's with all the Wii hate in here? The Wii was a fun system. I'd much rather trade in a bit of graphics for fun. I find Wii bowling more fun than playing CoD for hours on end.

it was a fun system for all 5 (Give or take) original games that were fun out of the thousand or so crap games.

And of course, all of the games Nintendo made over the years released online..

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix to Silvanos

Premium Member

to Silvanos
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Metroid: Other M had some of the best graphics ever! Goes to show that it wasn't the system, but the game developers that never bothered to really push the system the way it really could've been pushed.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, and Metroid: Other M had some of the best graphics ever! Goes to show that it wasn't the system, but the game developers that never bothered to really push the system the way it really could've been pushed.

Best graphics ever LOL?

Alpha Phoenix
Premium Member
Brooklyn, NY

Alpha Phoenix

Premium Member

said by Metatron2008:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Best graphics ever LOL?

For the Wii, yes. And overall, the graphics on Metroid : Other M were crisp as hell. If you haven't played it, then don't thumb your nose at it in ignorance. If you have played it, then you should already know.

TheBionic
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium Member
join:2009-07-06
united state

1 recommendation

TheBionic

Premium Member

Here is a direct comparison of Wii graphics vs. other modern platforms:

Can't argue with science, bro.

Metatron2008
You're it