uniqs
Rogers_Chris
VIP
join:2010-12-15
Toronto, ON

Rogers_Chris to pmd

to pmd

Re: PVR Drive Cycling

Hi folks, Chris here from the Rogers social media team.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are actively working with our vendor on a solution.

I will share any new info I can provide as it crosses my desk here in this thread.

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

2 recommendations

HiVolt

Premium Member

said by Rogers_Chris:

Hi folks, Chris here from the Rogers social media team.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We are actively working with our vendor on a solution.

I will share any new info I can provide as it crosses my desk here in this thread.

Lets hope it doesnt take 3-4 months like last time...

Better question to ask, who the hell does the testing of these firmwares? Is rogers gonna be responsible for repairing customers' own boxes when their drives die due to 100's of cycles per day?

elitefx
join:2011-02-14
London, ON

elitefx to Rogers_Chris

to Rogers_Chris
said by Rogers_Chris:

Translation: We've known about this issue from Day 1 but since it's being openly discussed we'll get back to you in 6 months with a fix...maybe.

Until then, pay your Rogers bill on time. The fact that we can't deliver the quality service/equipment you're paying for is irrelevant. We're Rogers and we answer to no one...................

pmd
join:2012-08-08
Manotick, ON

pmd to Rogers_Chris

to Rogers_Chris
said by Rogers_Chris:

Hi folks, Chris here from the Rogers social media team ... I will share any new info I can provide as it crosses my desk here in this thread.

Welcome Chris! I commend you for your bravery, since the people in this forum have been sharing info, work-arounds, symptoms and suffering for 3 weeks (some may have run out of civility). By all means let us know whatever you can share. Everyone please be gentle. We need all the info and help we can get.
Hooter
join:2009-08-17
Scarborough, ON

Hooter

Agreed pmd. It is nice to hear a reply and hopefully, more to come in the future!