Search similar:

uniqs

VexorgTR
join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH

1 recommendation

VexorgTR

CallCentric tech issues today?

I've gotten several reports from clients... and personal experience here...... that CallCentric is having a bad day. It started at about 3 PM EST.

Any news?

Trimline
Premium Member
join:2004-10-24
Windermere, FL

Trimline

Premium Member

Nothing to report from sunny Florida.

skyhook
Premium Member
join:2004-06-30
Columbus, OH

1 recommendation

skyhook to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
They are having a bad day. My ATA is having a hard time registering and occasionally goes offline.

VexorgTR
join:2012-08-27
Sheffield Lake, OH

1 recommendation

VexorgTR

Ok, I'm not crazy. I got the same issues you had with the stuff becoming unregistered and barely able to transmit sound... let alone quality sound.

I am going to have a bunch of peeved clients if it's not fixed by tomorrow......

First bad day i can recall.

skyhook
Premium Member
join:2004-06-30
Columbus, OH

skyhook to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
I switched to a backup ATA and the problem persists. I hope they get it sorted out soon.

Arne Bolen
User of Anveo Direct, 3CX and Qubes OS.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-21
Utopia

Arne Bolen to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
Works like a charm for me. No issues at all.

I just made a test and it worked without any problems.

lacibaci
join:2000-04-10
Export, PA

1 recommendation

lacibaci to VexorgTR

to VexorgTR
Yes, incoming calls are not getting through, outgoing calls ring then cut off...

Arne Bolen
Premium Member
Utopia

1 recommendation

Arne Bolen to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
I guess I was lucky.

Now I'm offline with Callcentric and no calls are going through.

My PBXes says:
"Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)"

Gsidora
@yinternational.com

Gsidora to VexorgTR

Anon

to VexorgTR
Glad to see I'm not the only one, I was just about to start tearing into my router and PBX systems to fix this.

I'm in Arizona if it makes any difference.

Arne Bolen
Premium Member
Utopia

Arne Bolen to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
Currently 40% of my CC accounts are online and the rest are offline.

It's probably some equipment failures and not all accounts are hit.
Arne Bolen

Arne Bolen to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
I changed the DID forwarding to a SIP URI and made two test calls to two of my Callcentric numbers. Both calls went through without any issues.

I think the issue is only with registration of SIP devices, and only some devices are hit by this.

Trimline
Premium Member
join:2004-10-24
Windermere, FL

Trimline to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
Spoke too soon. This is what I see now......

[2012-10-04 18:54:15] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112233@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #4)
[2012-10-04 18:54:26] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #3)
[2012-10-04 18:54:46] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #4)
[2012-10-04 18:55:06] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #5)
[2012-10-04 18:56:15] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #2)
[2012-10-04 18:59:56] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #3)
[2012-10-04 19:00:16] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #4)
[2012-10-04 19:00:25] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112233@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #2)
[2012-10-04 19:00:36] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #6)
[2012-10-04 19:00:56] NOTICE[1740] chan_sip.c: -- Registration for '17771112222@callcentric.com' timed out, trying again (Attempt #7)
PX Eliezer704
Premium Member
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River

PX Eliezer704 to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
said by VexorgTR:

I've gotten several reports from clients... and personal experience here...... that CallCentric is having a bad day.

I've seen this too.

Some inbound calls are not having ringback sounds.

Some outbound calls [CC to CC] not going through.

Obviously this is something they need to rectify quickly, but it doesn't change my long-term opinion of them.
rblizz
join:2001-12-16
North Richland Hills, TX

rblizz to VexorgTR

to VexorgTR
said by VexorgTR:

I've gotten several reports from clients... and personal experience here...... that CallCentric is having a bad day. It started at about 3 PM EST.

Any news?

Several issues for me and my family -- mostly not getting through at all. That's why I came here, to see if anyone else was having problems.

The HUN
@rr.com

The HUN to VexorgTR

Anon

to VexorgTR
Having issues completing/receiving calls today. I've contacted CC support they're giving me bogus setting lessons on ata. Multiple spas in 3 different countries, this time is not the user, but the provider. And I was almost switching to their pay service....I guess not yet.

Richie
@tmodns.net

Richie to Gsidora

Anon

to Gsidora
I am also having issues. My PBX keeps losing its registration and outbound calls either don't go through or drop after a few seconds.

CCUser
@simple-reliable.com

CCUser to VexorgTR

Anon

to VexorgTR
Has anyone heard anything form Callcentric about the issue?
steve1111
join:2009-09-23
Albany, NY

steve1111 to Richie

to Richie
Me too.

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR

This thread seems to have begun at 5:55 PM Eastern Time today.

At 5:12 PM, I made a call thru CC and it had long pauses and possibly some dropped data as I listened to the other party's outgoing VM message, and was not sure whether the message I tried to leave was successful.

At 5:15 PM, I called again and everything was clean, no dropouts, and I left my message (again ?).

Both calls were billed at 1 minute each.

Was this part of the same problem ? - Not sure.

BTW, both myself and the party I called are in Canada, and they would be local to me if this was on a landline.

It is rare that I ever hear audio aberrations from the other party, no matter which VoIP provider I use, though sometimes the other party says that MY voice breaks up, etc.

lacibaci
join:2000-04-10
Export, PA

lacibaci to VexorgTR

to VexorgTR
8:15p and still major problems. Outgoing calls do not complete, incoming calls no audio.
JoeSchmoe007
Premium Member
join:2003-01-19
Brooklyn, NY

JoeSchmoe007 to VexorgTR

Premium Member

to VexorgTR
For my "free" NY number outgoing calls seem to work but incoming do not ring the phone (even though device is registered) and go to voicemail after some time.

PS Now outgoing doesn't work either.

nonamesleft
join:2011-11-07
Manitowoc, WI

nonamesleft to VexorgTR

to VexorgTR
Wish I would of checked here before I did a hard reset on my voip adapter! We missed an important call, after that nothing gets in or out. I assumed it was comcast again...But man, I am thinking about going back to landline.
Terabit
join:2008-12-19

Terabit

I started reconfiguring my device and reworking my router, as I never had an issue with them in years. Then I thought, can this be an outage.
Terabit

Terabit

from one way audio > to no calls going through or out > to voices being severely delayed > to dead silence and then the phone rings.

scow
@optonline.net

scow to VexorgTR

Anon

to VexorgTR
yeah! an 201 new jersey number on dead air but others are good, waiting more than 30 minutes for support after submitted trouble ticket, still waiting... CC not really solid recently...

Arne Bolen
Premium Member
Utopia

Arne Bolen to nonamesleft

Premium Member

to nonamesleft
said by nonamesleft:

I am thinking about going back to landline.

Callcentric is more stable than a landline. IIRC it's more than two years since the last outage.

jeepedo
@espacerouge.org

jeepedo to VexorgTR

Anon

to VexorgTR
Yes here too (MTL-Canada). Phone is registering ok, outbound calls are ok (seem to be), but incoming calls don't get through. Incoming calls ring and get caller id, but does not connect / hangs up after couple of seconds.

Usually good service though.

scow
@optonline.net

scow to scow

Anon

to scow
CC seems down now....this is first time within 2 years and now still waiting for tech guy to reply my open ticket
Terabit
join:2008-12-19

Terabit to Arne Bolen

to Arne Bolen
said by Arne Bolen:

said by nonamesleft:

I am thinking about going back to landline.

Callcentric is more stable than a landline. IIRC it's more than two years since the last outage.

Yep. CC has been so stable that I never even thought for a sec that they would be the issue.

Arne Bolen
Premium Member
Utopia

1 edit

Arne Bolen to JoeSchmoe007

Premium Member

to JoeSchmoe007
said by JoeSchmoe007:

incoming do not ring the phone

If you have a SIP URI with another provider you could forward »my.callcentric.com/pref_ ··· ward.php Callcentric incoming calls to that SIP URI and you will not miss any incoming calls.

Out of 21 incoming Callcentric calls the last two hours none has failed for me.