Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Rifleman
Premium
join:2004-02-09
p1a
reply to peterboro

Re: Dalton's anti-smoking minions have had enough.

Like folks did with longguns--they'll ignore the "law". If it wasn't for my financial situation I'd stay south permanently. You can spout all the reasons you want but it is a witch hunt. If they wrote in the papers tomorrow--"if you see a smoker, spraypaint his front door and kill his dog" the sheeple would do it with a smile.
I can't wait until they decide to put booze on the target.

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

And the same hypocrites would drive over to the house, by a park no less, in their big SUV belching more crud into the atmosphere than any smoker.

These are the same braindead idiots who went along with dictators including WARNING GODWIN'S LAW APPROACHING FAST Hitler in vilifying minorities with their own petty little insecurities.

Anav
Sarcastic Llama? Naw, Just Acerbic
Premium
join:2001-07-16
Dartmouth, NS
kudos:4
reply to Rifleman

said by Rifleman:

Like folks did with longguns--they'll ignore the "law". If it wasn't for my financial situation I'd stay south permanently. You can spout all the reasons you want but it is a witch hunt. If they wrote in the papers tomorrow--"if you see a smoker, spraypaint his front door and kill his dog" the sheeple would do it with a smile.
I can't wait until they decide to put booze on the target.

No no you got it wrong, spray paint the door, feed the dog and kill the smoker, heck its a mercy killing dripping with compassion and moral fortitude and of course a small sacrifice for the betterment of mankind. Well gosh-darn, shucks yeah okay a HERO.
--
Ain't nuthin but the blues! "Albert Collins".
Leave your troubles at the door! "Pepe Peregil" De Sevilla. Just Don't Wifi without WPA, "Yul Brenner"

LlamaWorks Equipment