uniqs
Bolt1963
join:2011-07-19
Redondo Beach, CA

Bolt1963 to anonimoose

to anonimoose

Re: Is FiOS getting TWC SportsNet?

said by anonimoose :

I've heard it from a reliable source that FiOS won't get the channel until early December. Negotiations started 9/12.

Why carry it all then? Seriously. They will have already lost the majority of Laker fans by December. They already lost plenty of PAC 12 fans. They should just get out of the market all together then.

bohratom
My Jersey Giants finally winning again..
join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

bohratom

said by Bolt1963:

said by anonimoose :

I've heard it from a reliable source that FiOS won't get the channel until early December. Negotiations started 9/12.

Why carry it all then? Seriously. They will have already lost the majority of Laker fans by December. They already lost plenty of PAC 12 fans. They should just get out of the market all together then.

Bolt just leave Fios .....U my friend is starting to remind me of my Mother-in law....
PJL
join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA

1 recommendation

PJL to Bolt1963

to Bolt1963
said by Bolt1963:

said by anonimoose :

Except there are many of us in SoCal that could care less about the Lakers channel and the other expensive sports channels that simply drive our overall rates up. Put all of them in a sports tier that we don't have to buy and we'll be happy to let you all support your own sports preference by buying that tier.
Bolt1963
join:2011-07-19
Redondo Beach, CA

1 edit

Bolt1963 to bohratom

to bohratom

said by bohratom See Profile
Bolt just leave Fios .....U my friend is starting to remind me of my Mother-in law....

:

Already added TWC.

PJL - we went over this in other threads. Lobby congress for ala carte. B/C just as much you don't like paying for sports channels, many of us don't like paying for the 150 channels we don't watch other than Sports programming.

You don't see any of us complaining in the threads asking for some random channels like G4, BBC America or whatever the hell you guys watch. Believe me, that garbage adds up too.