Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: Don't Play WoW If You Run For Public Office

said by Immer:

It's not like wow players are more likely to vote for Athene (/spit)

You really dont like that guy do you?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

1 edit

Immer

Premium Member

said by Skittles:

said by Immer:

not in the least.

some people convince themselves it's an act. I disagree. I think he truly is an ass... but allows people to think it's an act so that he can still be liked by the confused. Not unlike supposed internet trolls.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

said by DarkLogix:

Ya but there are plenty that wouldn't want to support a trade troll as someone that very publicly supports WOW.

Who else to better fix the economy?

That person, or the C student who partied through college and graduated on daddy's dime without working a day in his life?

Thunderfury.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Did someone say Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

The woman running for office might have, she was a Orc rogue after all.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

The woman running for office might have, she was a Orc rogue after all.

If you remained an Orc after Garrosh became warchief you have no room to complain about being judged by your race. Just sayin'... troll or tauren in today's Horde.
said by Kulldar:

Check out Colbert's take on this. Absolutely hilarious!

»www.colbertnation.com/th ··· andidate

Loved the video, thank you for that!

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

cows are dumb

trolls are ugly

I have and Orc Rogue and Warrior. They will rip the secrets from your flesh. They are part of the Horde machine. Climb aboard or be crushed by it!

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
We are missing the most important things that we need from her. We need GEARSCOREZ AND ACHIIEEVVEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Yep, what if she was one of those kind that will pull a boss then leave group.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
said by Immer:

said by Skittles:

said by Immer:

not in the least.

some people convince themselves it's an act. I disagree. I think he truly is an ass... but allows people to think it's an act so that he can still be liked by the confused. Not unlike supposed internet trolls.

Even if you don't like him, he has done a lot of good for others.

»www.forbes.com/sites/ins ··· -africa/

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

He raised a million dollars for a continent. yes. That is a good thing (Save the Chidren.org). His followers did the actual deed... those who actually donate money.

It does not exonerate him for being a complete ass, and one of the most repulsive YouTube personalities I've seen.

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· rFR9RT_U

revolting.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM to DarkLogix

Premium Member

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

Yep, what if she was one of those kind that will pull a boss then leave group.

Could be worst. She could be those who join LFR with PVP Gearz!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Thats not so bad, its JUST LFR, its nerfed so much that PVP peps can do it.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

said by DarkLogix:

Thats not so bad, its JUST LFR, its nerfed so much that government lady orc peps can do it.

FTFY!

Skittles
Premium Member

Skittles to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
From Athene back in 2007, he spammed this on WoW forums:

Hi wow community,

Its me merciless gladiator athene from the hardest battlegroup in the world and not 'champion of the random noob' lolol (if you don't agree transfer and get pwned, if your for example 2300+ rating on cyclone you won't get higher then 1700 on reckoning)
I'm the only best paladin in the world with merciless gladiator and since a title prooves my proness i have brought my demands on a new level that has to be implemented
- if queues in 2v2 teams are longer then a minute low rated people aren't allowed to queue
- PvE items should have a rating requirement so they cant be carried in pvp by them (they got to get the arena rating with pvp gear first)
- people should have there ratings next to there names, surely when they talk to me, Merciless gladiator Athene, 2500+rating
- globaly mute characters if they have to low rating
- my avatar knight champion symbol on forum has to change to merciless gladiator symbol which should look like the holy grail
- i should be able to get any pve loot i want since merciless pwns illidan easymode
- when i kill people, i should break their items like its pve just so they do some effort instead of whining and dieing
- wispers have to start with dear merciless gladiator athene else they will get autamticly blocked and ignored
- me, Merciless gladiator Athene, 2500+rating get auto leader in battleground and have an option to take over control off party people to command them
- people have to automaticly bow to me if they are in a 8 yard radius around me
- horde on mount crossing me in a 20yard radius have 50% chance to get feared automaticly
- noobs should have their own city where they have to live in like a ghetto so they dont clutter a city that i'm in
- i should be able to respec people correctly by clicking there spec tab on character (resto druid, holy paladin, none of the low rated noob specs like ret)
- i can auto get guildmaster of any guild since merciless gladiator takes much more skill then moving away from pve blizard lolol
- all people with 1500 rating and less have to pay a tax to the higher rated players as they defend your faction (10% when they buy a mount and 10% on everything)
- i should be able to buy and sell low rated noobs on auction house so they can grind for higher rated people since they have better things to do
- blizard had to send me a certificate as proove i'm merciless gladiator so i can get big job as manager function in video gaming as they know how pro i'm
- blizard has to send me a t-shirt with merciless gladiator athene on it so people can see how pro i'm irl so i get first in queues in shops and nightclubs
- i want my own throne room where noobs have to do tasks for me like keep portals up for me at all times to every city (so minimum 4 mages has to rotate turns) provide me, Merciless gladiator Athene, 2500+rating with food, water from ritual of refreshments, priests has to mind control horde to my room because i cant be bothered to grind honor and a warlock and 2 low rated noobs have to summon me so i dont have to run. If they deny to do it i respec them back to there old nub spec lolol

People say i have no life, but i know its just because they have no life, no life left on their health bars becuase they are dead.
And don't come with the crap "i have more skill then you but no time" because you have the time to corpserun whenever I own u

I call all the nubs and pros to sign this list of demands, i'm sure its one off the most meaningfull things u will do for a long time.

Merciless Gladiator Athene, Best paladin in the world

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

"People say i have no life, but i know its just because they have no life, no life left on their health bars becuase they are dead."

Best line I read all day.

Skittles
Premium Member

Skittles

Premium Member

I know this will rub Immer the wrong way (sorry) but I think this guy is hilarious. He is saying what a lot tards running around BGs actually think. Its curious, but in the long tiime Ive played this game the people I run into that have this kind of attitude are usually Paladins....why is that? I've only actually PvP/Arenaed with about 4 people that can back up what comes at of their mouths.

Athene can back up the shit he says so, while he maybe a complete asshole, I have no issue with him.
Skittles

Skittles to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
said by I AM:

"People say i have no life, but i know its just because they have no life, no life left on their health bars becuase they are dead."

Best line I read all day.

And don't come with the crap "i have more skill then you but no time" because you have the time to corpserun whenever I own u

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer to Skittles

Premium Member

to Skittles
said by Skittles:

Athene can back up the shit he says so, while he maybe a complete asshole, I have no issue with him.

No... he plays a PVP paladin well. There is no backing up the level of shit that comes out of his mouth.

Jakiel00
join:2007-12-12
Mckinney, TX

Jakiel00

Excuse my ignorance but does he still play? I rarely PVP enough to keep up with the popular kids in school, let alone their names.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Jakiel00:

Excuse my ignorance but does he still play? I rarely PVP enough to keep up with the popular kids in school, let alone their names.

yeah i think he does... he was involved in that race through heroic DS over the summer.

Skittles
Premium Member

Skittles to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
said by Immer:

said by Skittles:

No... he plays a PVP paladin well. There is no backing up the level of shit that comes out of his mouth.

It's been my experience (and of course yours may vary) but anyone that play PvP well enough to get a 2300+ rating each season and earn server titles (Ive had 2 such people in my guild)usually has the brains/skill to do quite well in PVE. I believe he can back up his words. Like it or not you will always come across complete assholes that play this game as well or better than you.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

You missed my point entirely. If we are limiting ourselves to relevant statements like "I challenge you to try to beat me... I'll win" then he can back that up. But "shit talk"... especially of the variety this reprobate spews, has nothing to do with the pvp that goes on in game.

Just shut up and play the game. If you want to explain things like Swifty, awesome... otherwise... shut up and play the game. Issue a challenge that doesn't involve genitalia, or inflate your ability to engage in pvp beyond the constructs of the game.

"I will beat you" he can back up. The rest of that garbage is nonsense.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

But Immer. This is the way of the internetz.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by I AM:

But Immer. This is the way of the internetz.

so saith "they". I'll take no part in it, and will measure a man by his words and actions (regardless of medium).

Skittles
Premium Member

Skittles to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
said by Immer:

said by Skittles:

Sorry Immer but I guess I did miss your point. Reading the above quotes (mine and yours) when I state he can back up the shit he says, I was referring to his PvP awesomeness claims as you posted in his youtube video. When you replied and emphasized he plays a PvP paladin well I took that to mean you understood I was referring to my above statement.

In any case, I believe he plays PvP well and thus that backs up the shit he spews about his awesomeness in PvP. Rarely do people just shut up and play as you say, PvPers talk shit, its what they do. Just like when you play basketball or football you talk shit, and if you can back it up all the better. PVEers talk shit too, its called posting healing and damage meters or standing front of the bank in your full heroic 25man gear or sitting on the mailbox on your 25man heroic mount. Point is talking shit is part of it.

I agree Athene is an asshole but I have no issue with that since he PvPs well and says some funny shit at times.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

said by Skittles:

PvPers talk shit, its what they do. Just like when you play basketball or football you talk shit, and if you can back it up all the better. PVEers talk shit too, its called posting healing and damage meters or standing front of the bank in your full heroic 25man gear or sitting on the mailbox on your 25man heroic mount. Point is talking shit is part of it.

Easy, killer. Let's define "talk shit" a little better. Running around in your pvp title, wearing top pvp gear and posting your MMR are not "talking shit"... just like all those things about pve you mentioned are not "talking shit".

Talking shit is, "ooooh, you liked that? I hit you so hard your mom felt that". stupid. I abhor it in all forms of competition. In football, I targetted the "shit talker" and I took them out. Silently. Wrestling... the same. Baseball it was just dumb... because the game boils down to pitch and catch... if the pitcher makes a mistake, the rest of the team suddenly has to play the game.

I hate basketball... it's all shit talk. How can you honestly talk shit and strike a strength pose over 2 points... when the combined scores reach over 160? stupid.

Anyway... I was just taking this opportunity to share a little bit more about myself, and explain a little further what it is I find so repulsive about pvp, and the PVP mindset. It's like basketball in the ghetto to me. I can sort of find some appreciation of skill, if it's being played for the sake of the game... but that only goes so far. there's still all that blasted "squeaking", lol.

I AM
Premium Member
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

I've played a lot of basketball and still do and talkers too me are just funny. Mostly because they cannot back it up. How do you talk smack in arenas? /emote? You all are in vent together?

Skittles
Premium Member

Skittles to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer
said by Immer:

Easy, killer. Let's define "talk shit" a little better.

A. Why would you take my reply as being worked up enough that you think I need to take it "easy killer"?
B. Your definition is your definition, talking shit is any way of obearingly expressing what you believe to be your awesomeness. You look like a tard if you cant back it up. And yes posting healing/damage meters after every trash pull or boss kill for no other reason than to epeen is shit talking.
said by Immer:

Anyway... I was just taking this opportunity to share a little bit more about myself, and explain a little further what it is I find so repulsive about pvp, and the PVP mindset.

Again I get it, you dont care for PvP.I think your inherent dislike of PvP obscures your vision of this occurring in PvE, but whatever to each his own.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

sorry, I didn't mean for "easy killer" to mean "calm down"... I meant it more as a "back that train up just a tad".

It does occur in pve, but better examples are /tradetrolls bragging about kills, server firsts, Thunderfury, etc. I needed the definition of "talking shit" to be narrower than your examples implied, otherwise my issues regarding Athene and his ilk would have been spread to thinly.

I am very specifically targeting "talking shit" that by definition cannot be backed up.