Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI

1 recommendation

reply to Krisnatharok

Re: Don't Play WoW If You Run For Public Office

She's a rogue which some people may hate her for.
She's Horde, which some people may hate her for.
My, I'm fine with both of those, but everyone knows undead rogues are better than orcs.
--
I'd take the time to insult your intelligence but you probably wouldn't get it.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
But the general message is not the choice of race or class, but the fact that she is a WoW player.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
said by Krisnatharok:

But the general message is not the choice of race or class, but the fact that she is a WoW player.

Plus some of the off color sarcastic comments aren't a beacon of rational thoughts.
Non-WoW/non-gamers don't understand it.
--
"The level of sacrifice that you give is beyond my comprehension. If the rest of us in the Country showed the level sacrifice that you do on a daily basis, we wouldn't have any of the problems we have." – Comedian Lewis Black speaking to the US troops.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
Shocker = shit talking goes on in games just like any other competitions, from poker to wrestling to racing.

Someone should hit these idiot pols over the head and welcome them to real America. Or just poly them.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium
join:2000-09-20
DFW
kudos:2
First thing: I'm not pro-Republican nor pro-Democrat. I hate all politicians equally. I think they are all scum.

Now that that's cleared up.
I wonder how many of those scumbags on the opposing team have kids (adolescents or children in college) that are gamers? I wonder if they consider their children to have a bizarre double life?
--
"The level of sacrifice that you give is beyond my comprehension. If the rest of us in the Country showed the level sacrifice that you do on a daily basis, we wouldn't have any of the problems we have." – Comedian Lewis Black speaking to the US troops.

Zyncotl
Zed X
Premium
join:2002-09-13
Wayne, MI
reply to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

I was ignoring that and making poking fun at the "real" issue of her choosing to be an Orc.
--
I'd take the time to insult your intelligence but you probably wouldn't get it.

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to Zyncotl
As a proud Alliance member, I disapprove of your post. But as a NELF Rogue, I have to salute it at the same time.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
Alliance*

I play Horde but at least I can spell my faction correctly...

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
Good for you. heres a * to stick on your wall.