uniqs
share rss forum feed

The WeaseL
Premium
join:2001-12-03
Minnesota
reply to Badger3k

Re: OS X in a Windows world

One other option I forgot to mention yesterday is use BootCamp and install windows natively. You can wipe out the OS X partition entirely I believe after installing Windows. Or if you prefer to keep it around just in case, you can make it small.
--
How lucky am I to have known someone who is so hard to say good-bye to.

Badger3k
We Don't Need No Stinkin Badgers
Premium
join:2001-09-27
Franklin, OH
said by The WeaseL:

One other option I forgot to mention yesterday is use BootCamp and install windows natively. You can wipe out the OS X partition entirely I believe after installing Windows. Or if you prefer to keep it around just in case, you can make it small.

I may end up doing that in the end. Since I'm not real sure what I'm walking into I didn't want to just walk in with a MacBook Air running Windows to start off with.
--
Team Discovery: Project Hope

Hall
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-28
Germantown, OH
kudos:2
said by Badger3k:

said by The WeaseL:

I may end up doing that in the end. Since I'm not real sure what I'm walking into I didn't want to just walk in with a MacBook Air running Windows to start off with.

If that's the case, why have a Mac to begin with ?

Badger3k
We Don't Need No Stinkin Badgers
Premium
join:2001-09-27
Franklin, OH
Because that's what they gave me? I agree, I'm just going with what I've been given.
--
Team Discovery: Project Hope