BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:131
reply to netobok

Re: [Indy] Cities in Indy where I can get BrightHouse

said by netobok:

I'm planning to move to Indiana in the next few months and have done quite a bit of research on ISPs out there. I'd like to go with BrightHouse but I'm having a hard time figuring out what cities we have to choose from (I work from home so the commute isn't an issue).

What's the best way to tell where BrightHouse has coverage? Is there a map or list of cities available? I was looking in Brownsburg, which looks covered according to these maps but when I used a Brownsburg address at BrightHouse.com it said service wasn't available.

The best way for you to check this is simply to call us. Do you need the number for your area?
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

netobok

join:2012-10-05
Avon, IN
Reviews:
·Bright House
·SureWest Internet

said by BHNtechXpert:

The best way for you to check this is simply to call us. Do you need the number for your area?

I'm looking at the whole Indianapolis region, but I only want to be looking at houses that can get BrightHouse service. Are you saying to call for each address, or to call once for the whole region?