spc
uniqs

rustydusty
join:2009-09-29
Red Deer County, AB

rustydusty to Glen T

to Glen T

Re: [BC] Shaw bate and switch

Lately I've seen a lot of random people posting in this forum crying, and unfortunately my kleenex stash is at an all time low. Or maybe it's my lack of sympathy for people crying over $7 a month. To save that $7, how about don't go to Mcdonalds for that big mac once and you're back to even.

If you are getting that butt hurt over the price increase, please cancel your Shaw and never post in this forum again. For us regulars, we deal with enough negative posts, this is yet just another one. Please switch to Telus, and go cry your precious tears in their forum. I'll even post the direct link to their forum, just incase you get lost on your way.

»Telus

Enjoy ladies, have a wonderful thanksgiving. May your weekend bring lots more crying and foot stomping.
ilianame
join:2002-06-05
Burnaby, BC

ilianame

said by rustydusty:

Lately I've seen a lot of random people posting in this forum crying, and unfortunately my kleenex stash is at an all time low. Or maybe it's my lack of sympathy for people crying over $7 a month. To save that $7, how about don't go to Mcdonalds for that big mac once and you're back to even.

If you are getting that butt hurt over the price increase, please cancel your Shaw and never post in this forum again. For us regulars, we deal with enough negative posts, this is yet just another one. Please switch to Telus, and go cry your precious tears in their forum. I'll even post the direct link to their forum, just incase you get lost on your way.

»Telus

Enjoy ladies, have a wonderful thanksgiving. May your weekend bring lots more crying and foot stomping.

Glen T
join:2003-11-03
BC

Glen T to rustydusty

to rustydusty
said by rustydusty:

Lately I've seen a lot of random people posting in this forum crying, and unfortunately my kleenex stash is at an all time low.

You really must be bored...
Expand your moderator at work