uniqs

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to footballdude

to footballdude

Re: [NFL] Week 5 Games Discussion

Jackson available ?

Jackson is a company man. I don't think he will be leaving St. Louis.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

Just read the Sport's Guys picks this week. Good point he made on the Jets.

4. The Jets host Indy in Week 6, then play in New England, then host Miami. Let's say they're 3-4 heading into the bye. From there: at Seattle (Tebow!), at St. Louis (TEBOW!), home on Thursday for New England (TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Suddenly they're 6-4 and we just had the "Tebow turned everything around!" montage. From there: home for Arizona, at Jacksonville, at Tennessee, home for San Diego, at Buffalo. See any tough ones on that schedule? Me neither. Just start emotionally preparing yourself now. I'm telling you.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

Their schedule seems a bit soft, especially the second half of the season.
I think they could still win 8 or 9 games if they get out of the funk that they're in, even without Holmes and Revis.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq to I AM

Premium Member

to I AM
You think Jets are going to beat Seattle at home in Seattle? No way. That defense will literally kill Sanchez. They almost did that to Rodgers. Arizona will be a tough game. Maybe, and nothing is sure in the NFL, they can beat Jacksonville.

footballdude
Premium Member
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

footballdude to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
said by f0rtys3ven:

Jackson available ?

Jackson is a company man. I don't think he will be leaving St. Louis.

He's been seeking a contract extension so that he can end his career in St Louis. Instead, the Rams just changed his existing contract so that he can void the whole thing and become a free agent at the end of this season. They also put a similar option at the end of next season.