share rss forum feed

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to Feralmordius

Re: [Raiding] Alliance DSLR cross-realm World Bosses

Wrathion rep is farmed from kills.

That said, I don't think its necessary, since I'm pretty sure the rep is just to prevent someone from getting shunted all pieces in like 2 weeks. Normal raiding to get your raid-drop pieces should get you the requisite rep in due time.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by Nick D:

Wrathion rep is farmed from kills.

That said, I don't think its necessary, since I'm pretty sure the rep is just to prevent someone from getting shunted all pieces in like 2 weeks. Normal raiding to get your raid-drop pieces should get you the requisite rep in due time.

With wrathion
he gives 2 quests

1 is rep, just go kill ALOT of stuff of the right type

2 is items collected in raid (chance drop)

he gives you both of them at 90 and from my perspective you have to complete both before you get any other quest

the upside for the item drop one is that is it drops everyone in the raid that has that quest gets the item.

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

Unless you're desperate for rep - there's not really any hurry until you get the raid drops for the second quest you get at the same time as the rep one - you might as well just gain rep from kills while doing your Golden Lotus and Klaxxi dailies.
--
When the ship lifts, all bills are paid. No regrets.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by stonhinge:

Unless you're desperate for rep - there's not really any hurry until you get the raid drops for the second quest you get at the same time as the rep one - you might as well just gain rep from kills while doing your Golden Lotus and Klaxxi dailies.

I already got to honored with the black prince