Built for Speed
Premium Member
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN

Blackbird to siljaline

Premium Member

to siljaline

Re: Anonymous Associate Barrett Brown Indicted on Federal Charge

Pull a tiger's tail hard enough and often enough, and eventually he's going to whirl and lay some claws on you...

siljaline
I'm lovin' that double wide
Premium Member
join:2002-10-12
Montreal, QC

siljaline

Premium Member

said by Blackbird:

Pull a tiger's tail hard enough and often enough, and eventually he's going to whirl and lay some claws on you...

Eventually, you get bit.

Link Logger
MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

Link Logger to Blackbird

MVM

to Blackbird
quote:
Barrett Brown, the controversial and polarizing online activist and former member of Anonymous has been indicted on charges of making internet threats, publishing personal information of a government employee and threatening a federal law enforcement officer.
»www.globalpost.com/dispa ··· indicted

Sounds like Barrett might have crossed the line.

Blake

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium Member
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN

Blackbird

Premium Member

said by Link Logger:

Sounds like Barrett might have crossed the line.

Blake

Yep... but whether he actually and illegally did or not, he's likely to never forget the experience that's unfolding upon him now. I suspect much of the tiger's reaction is intended to make him a poster-boy to others for the consequences of similar actions, at least as much as it's to see justice served.

Link Logger
MVM
join:2001-03-29
Calgary, AB

Link Logger

MVM

said by Blackbird:

Yep... but whether he actually and illegally did or not, he's likely to never forget the experience that's unfolding upon him now. I suspect much of the tiger's reaction is intended to make him a poster-boy to others for the consequences of similar actions, at least as much as it's to see justice served.

I don't think the Feds care to make Barrett a poster-boy for anything other then the stupid, as Barrett is at best a fringe player and nothing more then a mouth flapping in the breeze of what others are doing, not much of a poster boy for striking fear into the heart of Anonymous. If he was doing more then blabbing then he would be in far more trouble then he is now.

Blake